Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

so that old warrior is too stupid and lose because amused by the hero....haish, so many people suffer for your desire oldman...

wow how can anyone be this dumb. They summoned me and then ordered begged me to fight. They must be telling me the truth.

Ah yes, the "ignorant hero and the manipulative kingdom" tropes...where do i heard about that before ?

It's just a joke. I mean since chapter 4, the plot become to obvious, and it's become more clear when my prediction about the plot spot on during chapter 10-15.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Who would have thunk that taking something at face vaule would be a bad idea. I feel more pity for the "hero" then hate.

Dex-chan lover
On the T/N note page, I thought the only reason the official English version is "Altria" is simply because it was legally distinct, and not because it's "the female name"

Or is there actually a historical basis on Altria being used as the female version of Arthur?

Fed-Kun's army
Well ain't that dumb hero. Swallowed their lies like sweet nectar, without ever hearing the other side of the story. Next, hopefully the dude who transported our MC in the middle of no where doesn't recognize him.

Aggregator gang
So the hero is just doing it for the pussy and the recognition and fame well that's what most people are like understand that but that just lowered his stocks in my eyes.

@lolfacesayshi

Saber's name is supposed to be Artoria, female version of Artorius, which is the Latin version of Arthur. 'Altria' only exists because the official translators are ignorant.

Dex-chan lover
@feha @diojoestar809 - if I was at MC's place, I would have killed those soldiers where they stand, and went on to storm the castle. Our MC is not Berserker enough to do that, it seems. His choice is actually wiser, but you need nerves of steel to make it.

@Milanin - if you're talking about a malevolent spirit haunting the inn, yes, speaking out loud is probably safer, these things are shy. If you're talking about a gang of assassins hiding, it's a 50/50 thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so hero boy got summoned from an actual swords-and-sorcery world while in the middle of a fight? I'd be a bit pissed at that. That put his party in danger.

Users who are viewing this thread