Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Let's Call?

Squiggles! You're spoiling us! We won't know what to do when this flow of chapters ends 🤯

But thank you so much for them!

Curiosity questions: does Shounen use "kimi", "anata", or "omae" for Onee-san? What about her? Does he used "boku"?

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon

I'm guess the moon is subtext to something desirable, but out of reach.

He is giving it all, but now, after this revelation, the moon has disappeared to him completely.

I'm just hoping that he doesn't give up

Dex-chan lover
oof, at least he's not giving up. I think he's breaking her down slowly tho, give it couple years and she'll be ready.

Nxs

At this point we need some manipulative OL/Onee-san to corrupt shounen(reverse ntr).

Dex-chan lover
I hope the misunderstanding will be cleared soon, an heartbroken shounen would be too sad to bear.

Group Leader
damn, i was hanging on their words over their phone, then he cuts her off, 😭😭😭 poor Shounen, she might've been about to say exactly what you were hoping to hear!!!

So when she said “the moon is beautiful“ is that supposed to mean she likes him?

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion

well you don't need to that since the author made dojin based on this couple when he's an adult. Adult stuff mainly happens in those though.
I"m just assuming that the official HBO sequel to the family friendly tv network manga.

Dex-chan lover
Back in the day Japanese used " Moon is beautiful isn't?" or variation of that sentence as expression of romantic love toward other person. I guess Shonen really missed the signals Onee-san was sending.

Users who are viewing this thread