Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Let’s slack off more?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, i arrived a little late, funny how the reason i started reading this was because there was a donut in the cover, along with onee-san

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I really wanted an extra chapter where we go about the moms highschool life

Dex-chan lover
c26.png

Contributor
@ss4chris
The hentai is not a sequel, different characters altogether.
But since that woman looks similar to this onee-san (same author/artist, after all), feel free to pretend it is a timeskip or alternate universe [Shounen x Onee-san] where they make Abe proud.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, that was sweet and honestly pretty wholesome. Shounen is aware enough to know that anything between them has to wait, and she's willing to wait as well(which could just be humoring him, but I want to think it's genuine). I'm really sad it's over...

Thanks for all your work translating and cleaning and bringing this special little series to us, folks! <3

@Gem-Bug it's genuine, notice how her eyes are blurry/hazy when she looks at shounen in page 12, the author usually uses eyes like that when the character is romantically interested in someone (shounen when he thinks of onee-san and realizes he is in love with her back in chapter 27)when onee-san teases him by saying that maybe she should spend christmas with him (in chapter 36), the background girl that was talking with her friends about the senpai she likes(also in chapter 27) and the couple making out in the alley(chapter 35).

Dex-chan lover
I like to think they end up married and have lots of lewdness and at least two kids

Dex-chan lover
What would a sequel even look like? They live together and fuck? The age difference and the intersecting of their daily lives outside her work is the core of the series. A cute bonus chapter would be good enough for me(and mangaka can usually sneak those into a final volume), but I'm also happy with this chapter. <3

@MrFletcher Yeah, I agree!

Dex-chan lover
Fucking axe to my damn heart, I'm gonna go release my frustration on his other work now

Fed-Kun's army
@justforthelulz

tahts what ppl are saying

so ill go with that til we get a 2nd season like TL's said could happen based on sales

Ill also assume that lewd panel is from the hentai

Users who are viewing this thread