Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Let’s slack off more?

Dex-chan lover
Fell kinda short at the end, but it was a fun read for the most part

Dex-chan lover
i don’t hate the ending but i really wished we got a timeskip for him as an adult

Yeahhh Good ending ,not perfect but was good, it was the author's first manga and he did a great job. Waiting for the real ending soon and we know where it's going to be

Dex-chan lover
There weren't any scenes where they slacked off with their slacks off, but that's ok.

MKnqDFC.gif

The ending left me limp 😕 Regardless, thanks for all the hard work Squiggles and friendos!

Dex-chan lover
Sad this is over but glad that they're a couple in all but name.

I will miss this series. Good art and very wholesome

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what I was expecting. Buut her saying that she'll wait is enough for me.
Thank you for your hard work. Loved it

Well, expecting something bigger is a mistake anyway. This was pretty enjoyable to read. Since I had read the H doujin of this, I'll assume that things went well after this ending.

Supporter
about as wholesome of an ending as it could have possibly had

Fed-Kun's army
Cute ending, they're basically a couple, shounen just has to wait a bit more to be able to do "certain things" to her lol. Still keeping some hope for a doujin in a not so distant future or just seeing the author drawing some cute sketches of them together on twitter.

Dex-chan lover
Okay this was good but I want more, which doujins are the "sequels" to this story?

I really liked the ending. Left me with some hope for the future of the characters while also keeping it somewhat realistic

Users who are viewing this thread