Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
that is some bullshit, those women drugged and raped you MC with the intent to turn you into a slave worker, fine if you don't want to kill them but you didn't even punish them you even invited them over for dinner after... grow a spine MC stop being such a doormat.

Dex-chan lover
I have to hope the mystery guy from 18.5 is brewing a different plan to catch Keigo, because if he was just the young noble's messenger and their plan was to get this hoodlum to trap Keigo like this, man your plan sucked ass.

Dex-chan lover
Thots not even being subtle geez...

also LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO. May the author let the couple be happy tho certain noble will smth to fuck him for sure

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The translation is a bit rough in the first half, though. Also, how the hell did he figure everything out so quickly, and with no hesitation or doubt or without getting even a single detail wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah and? Because a woman is "used goods", does she have less value? Is she less entitled to happiness?
no, but the fact that a woman has worked in a brothel before is a big factor to consider.
some reason that you should make sure of, just at the top of my head.

-make sure there's no STDs
-no yandere stalker that could kill you because [she's my preciooous]
-brothel is closely related to the underworld. so you want to make sure that she can get out cleanly from the dark part of the world. no paper trail that could lead to her, and no gangs/yakuza that could bite you in the ass later on.
-make sure you're okay with your reputation going down. like it or not, there's a stigma.

Wholesome enough to almost make you forget she works in a brothel, lol.
that being said, i'm pretty sure that it's not a brothel. more like a host club. a titty bar at most.

Contributor
I wonder if this chapter is enough to resolve the danger?

Users who are viewing this thread