Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Okay, dumbasses. Two very important things.

One.

Yurina works in a HOSTESS BAR. Not a brothel. There is a huge fucking difference between the two. In the Hostess Bar, you just drink and flirt around with the pretty ladies. They're there to keep you company, yes, but it's not THAT kind of "company". THEY ARE NOT SEX WORKERS.

Two.

Those three strange women? They probably got no say at all in what they're doing. In fact, it's more likely than not that they're virtually slaves. Which is part of why he isn't sending them back.

What if they are illegal slaves? What will happen then? It's just common sense that's being applied here. You may think "WAUGH, EVIL BITCH WHORE! BEGONE THOT!" (Seriously, do you realize how fucking grotesquely autistic you sound? I should know because I'm on the spectrum myself, and it's ass holes like you that gives us a bad image.)

But! Yurina already spilled the beans about who arranged the whole thing. Those girls aren't the enemy now that their cover is blown. They're absolutely harmless, especially now that they're outnumbered two-to-one. And we know who the actual enemy is.
Ya im going to disagree with you there bud. IRL Host and Hostess bars/clubs literally have sex work in the background. Its a well known fact that Host and Hostess engage in Sex Work using connections made at work after hours.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Somehow I just glad that he got a translation problem, so this skit can be fast forward not like the usual...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
the fact that all the oneesans from the pleasure district have the same mole under their eyes, really bothers me more than it should.
I'm more interested in those tattoos on her hands and wrists. Any significance to those?

Double-page supporter
Okay, dumbasses. Two very important things.

One.

Yurina works in a HOSTESS BAR. Not a brothel. There is a huge fucking difference between the two. In the Hostess Bar, you just drink and flirt around with the pretty ladies. They're there to keep you company, yes, but it's not THAT kind of "company". THEY ARE NOT SEX WORKERS.

Two.

Those three strange women? They probably got no say at all in what they're doing. In fact, it's more likely than not that they're virtually slaves. Which is part of why he isn't sending them back.

What if they are illegal slaves? What will happen then? It's just common sense that's being applied here. You may think "WAUGH, EVIL BITCH WHORE! BEGONE THOT!" (Seriously, do you realize how fucking grotesquely autistic you sound? I should know because I'm on the spectrum myself, and it's ass holes like you that gives us a bad image.)

But! Yurina already spilled the beans about who arranged the whole thing. Those girls aren't the enemy now that their cover is blown. They're absolutely harmless, especially now that they're outnumbered two-to-one. And we know who the actual enemy is.
they are almost certainly victims themselves, what would punishing them accomplish
and is killing them really the first thing you'd think of here? this MC? He wouldn't kill anyone....

too many people seem to be offended that killing isn't the MC's go-to solution in too many manga...

They were paid you can see it clearly in one of the pages.

Dex-chan lover
Now, hopefully MC will stop trying to be alone again, maybe even move somewhere not remote.

Dex-chan lover
Ya im going to disagree with you there bud. IRL Host and Hostess bars/clubs literally have sex work in the background. Its a well known fact that Host and Hostess engage in Sex Work using connections made at work after hours.
Nah, mate. It's up to each Host and Hostess if they want to do that sex work. Every one of them are different. I used to live on a military base next to hostess bars, and the soldiers would tell you which ones will have girls willing to have sex and which bars would forbid it.

Either way, it's meant to be under the table. Every establishment is different.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You may think "WAUGH, EVIL BITCH WHORE! BEGONE THOT!" (Seriously, do you realize how fucking grotesquely autistic you sound? I should know because I'm on the spectrum myself, and it's ass holes like you that gives us a bad image.)
I'm also on the spectrum, and I have to wonder who says that.... Clearly not autists. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it's a somewhat higher class kind of adult entertainment establishment, but it's really not as different as you may think, and doesn't really change my point.
So even if she was a prostitute...

What, pray tell, is the difference between a professional transaction regarding Good Times between adults, and the expectations of women in the "dating scene", especially the scene in anglophonic countries, with the US leading ...

Careful how you answer.... :devilish:

Contributor
So even if she was a prostitute...

What, pray tell, is the difference between a professional transaction regarding Good Times between adults, and the expectations of women in the "dating scene", especially the scene in anglophonic countries, with the US leading ...

Careful how you answer.... :devilish:
Be careful how I answer, lol. What are you going to do, downvote me?

I'm also not sure what you mean by expectations of women in the US dating scene. I'm pretty sure there's basically nowhere in the world where it's considered an acceptable, wholesome (yes, wholesome, that's how the whole conversation started), romantic relationship when the woman you're dating spends the majority of the day entertaining other men (especially in your argument, where she'd be literally fucking other dudes all day/night long).

There's also the aspect where women in that industry's entire job revolves around making men think she loves them. They're professional liars. Not saying they can't have a genuine loving relationship, but MC's only known her for a few days. No sane man would trust any woman that quickly, especially one in that line of work. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've seen it happen more than once, to guys who are super naive, and it never worked out. Because in every single instance I've seen (or heard of for that matter), the guy was being taken advantage of.

We know she's trustworthy, as this manga just isn't that kind of story. But even then, that kind of mental and emotional dissonance between her job and a relationship would almost certainly cause significant distress on the woman trying to keep her professional and personal lives separate.

Users who are viewing this thread