Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
As always thanks Kirin-kun to improve the quality of the edition of the yuri series. Because it's not only the translation, the rest is also better and great as a whole. I always wonder why people want to get followers without doing a proper job.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so they're like Satsuki and Mai from Watanare if Mai was a sadist. Neat. Looks like this should be pretty good.

Also, thanks for picking this up. That means i can actually read it. That other group's releases are basically unreadable, the grammar is just so bad. So thanks again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Miss Wins a Lot is definitely more clingy than she'd like to admit. The leg lock preventing her from leaving and desperately clawing at more kisses. She's practically foaming at the mouth at the thought of having her all to herself.

Plot synopsis reminds me a bit of "A Kiss and White Lily for my Dearest Girl". The winner loving the loser because the loser declared that she'd make the winner realize she's just a normal girl. But this time it's got the childhood friend aspect and is a bit twisted as a result. I'm loving the usage of POV in the panel work with one constantly looking up and one looking down. Makes it feel very impactful.

Double-page supporter
Alternate interpretation:
We're seeing a yuri romance from the point of view of the tsundere character.

She challenges the love interest to strange competitions constantly, and keeps losing. She thinks the love interest is perfect in every way. She rationalizes all her actions to keep her dignity with that undercurrent of "I'm doing it for you!"

How is that not a classic tsundere character? We're just shown a different perspective from the usual.

Double-page supporter
Wow, thanks for the translation! This reminds me of Arioto.
Speaking of light novels, does anyone know if this one has been translated and where to find it?

Users who are viewing this thread