Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Is it super toxic of me that I want them to end up together?
That's the end game mate. I don't see why would it be since it's how it gonna end.

Man, it's just 2 idiots : one who can't see the obvious feelings of the other even she spell it out because she is too focused on the idea the other hate her and the other who think that the better idea to win the one out is to steal her first away, even thought the other clearly dislike it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, ngl I expected a bit more oomph after how previous chapter ended. Also, if it weren't for my favorite genre, I'd say; run girl, run. Umezono is a walking red flag and the farther you are from her, the safer you'll end up being! :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

The is silly af. Like I don't blame Wakaba for being angry and resistant. Like, why would someone who "loves" you be so mean and test you like trash. But on the other hand Wakaba is being blinded by her hate not to see what's going on. Whatever...More please 😂

Dex-chan lover
Imminent Rape! My genuine favorite
Rape probably not. The tone of the story makes some other less intense sexual assault more likely. Like the belly thing and kisses in this chapter.

From experience I can tell you that both suck to be the victim of. But I doubt the story will dig into that - it probably will stay focused on the power dynamics and possessiveness

Users who are viewing this thread