Show 18+ Tags on Update Page

Supporter
Apologies if the title comes off awkward, it was the best way I could think to phrase it. I wonder if it's possible to have red content tags displayed on the front page before opening up the title? Here's my crude picture example of what I'm thinking of:

sample_title.png

While I am aware that the vast majority of titles that this would apply to are obvious by the thumbnail, there are titles such as this that are completely innocuous.

And if there's anything that's stuck with me through life, it's commercial jingles:
hqdefault.jpg

Upvote 4
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, since they already get the manga info when grouping chapters together i imagine that it wouldn't be that hard to put the content rating&tag somewhere(which would probably be the hardest part, figuring out where), though i'd like it to be an optional thing since personally i have no need for it on either of the chapter updates pages

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That would be some extra added protection for those not wanting to experience that sorta stuff, instead of having to go through about 50 chapters suddenly be presented with a dude doing the freaky with 12 women at once!
Sorry, Gauroden Flasbacks... Stopped at chapter 105, things got real freaky... I think it deserves the Erotica Tag, to be honest!

Users who are viewing this thread