Show Me Your Boobies and Look Embarrassed! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Can't Oppose Onee-san

Dex-chan lover
her breasts lose shape when she sleeps so she has to wear a bra to bed? this guy has literally never talked to a woman

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka sorry bruv but molding your breasts into a preferred shape by wearing a bra in your sleep is just not something you can do

Dex-chan lover
@shiyu

It's not. And believe me when I say it's also not scientifically accurate. It's just that ironically only a woman would make that assumption because it's a myth in female circles that wearing bras can help you keep your breast shape perky while you sleep. Males aren't gonna know shit about that subject/myth.

There's a link here literally calling it a myth. https://www.hopkinsallchildrens.org...hDocNew/Is-It-OK-to-Wear-a-Bra-While-Sleeping

Maybe in Japan it's sort of a belief/myth spreading among female circles? I dunno. I still think it's hilarious though

Edit: Not to mention the bra in the manga doesn't look like an actual bra - it looks like some sort of shapewear? Maybe that's what she's referring to?

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka im well aware they can’t lol i have them myself
i’ve seen more than my fair share of guys having weird beliefs on how a womans body works so i can absolutely believe if the mangaka was a guy. but with those same kinds of experiences i can definitely accept that they are a woman who are greatly misinformed lol
i know you have good (?) intentions but playing off your first comment LMAO the irony of a guy trying to teach a woman how a female body works

Users who are viewing this thread