Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 3.2

Supporter
Then we have this toxic weird yuris
This isn't toxic yuri. Weird, sure. This chapter emphasizes the consent part and neither girl is behaving toxically towards the other.
Miyagi asks Sendai to lick her feet and read dirty manga, but gets spooked when Sendai kisses her feet, oh yeah, the story is starting here, prologue over :meguusmug:

Also on the topic of authors fetishes, it's not really feet but distance, Haneusa always comments on fanart on X, and their biggest praises are when the art has nice "distance" or "expession", mostly tense and nervous faces, also if you read ahead it is hickeys and all kinds of kiss/bites, definitely those.

POV, you are a dog who likes to lick her master:
WbyTzTz.jpg

I love this fanart of Miyagi. Does a great job capturing what I have pictured her grumpy expression looks like. The manga falls short on that front but it's still decent overall.

is the original story this manga is adapted from already finished or not yet?

Dex-chan lover
alright, now that we've established who these characters are and how they got here it's off to the races (sicko mode)

Fed-Kun's army
Licking her feet is fine, but kissing her feet now thats gross 😶

Girl has questionable boundaries, also I'm convinced now she has a feet fetish o_ô
Miyagi doesn't necessarily, she was just trying to see how far she could push the boundaries.
And at this point in the story Sendai doesn't either, at least not yet.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Miyagi asks Sendai to lick her feet and read dirty manga, but gets spooked when Sendai kisses her feet, oh yeah, the story is starting here, prologue over :meguusmug:

Also on the topic of authors fetishes, it's not really feet but distance, Haneusa always comments on fanart on X, and their biggest praises are when the art has nice "distance" or "expression", mostly tense and nervous faces, also if you read ahead it is hickeys and all kinds of kiss/bites, definitely those.

POV, you are a dog who likes to lick her master:
WbyTzTz.jpg
I love that picture, haven't seen it before. That looks like the Miyagi I've always envisioned, not like she's been shown so far in the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't toxic yuri. Weird, sure. This chapter emphasizes the consent part and neither girl is behaving toxically towards the other.

I love this fanart of Miyagi. Does a great job capturing what I have pictured her grumpy expression looks like. The manga falls short on that front but it's still decent overall.
Ahhh, it's you. I'm currently rereading the MTL and have been enjoying your comments, of course alongside Himi's brilliant comments. Guess I shouldn't be surprised but it's kind of funny seeing you here.

I pretty much just said the same thing after seeing that fan art. That is much much closer to how I've envisioned Miyagi as compared to the manga so far. I'm sure I'll come to like it in time but at least for now the art style isn't really matching the vibe of the novel.

Edit: I also just remembered we've talked in the comment section of a previous chapter before. My memory sucks. LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread