Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Justice vs Evil

Fed-Kun's army
Hercules vs Jack the ripper seems pretty lame compared to the other fights.

Fed-Kun's army
@theodorethebear
I always thought Zeus vs Adam was gonna be cool as hell. I just can't really get hyped about Jack the ripper tho. All he did was kill a couple of prostitutes, and that isn't really much compared to Adam.

(Oh and I'm not saying the fight can't be cool, I just think the characters themselves aren't as cool as the ones before them)

Dex-chan lover
There are quite a few people in history far more hated than Jack the Ripper. Some Highschool kids killed more people than Jack did

Power Uploader
@Sebastian LQ raws, typesetting is alright, but could be far better, overall, valhalla is sitll continuing this, and will release the HQ version between the 1st and 3rd of september.

unless someone can supply me with the same quality raws as we have used earlier, this is the earliest we can release.

edit:I dont know where people get these raws, but they should stop using it.

Group Leader
At least translate it properly instead of taking the shitty quick TL from /a/

@Kalec
mistranslation. Hilde was saying that Jack is the person she hates the most among all humanity.

Dude just dissected some prostitutes and got pitted against freaking Hercules, this is more of a punishment than a fight. Kinda hoping author have Jack get stomped just for the realism

Dex-chan lover
Given that it was theorized Jack the Ripper could have been a doctor or surgeon, what we might end up getting is Jack using hit & run tactics to try and dismantle Hercules like he might a human. Cutting tendons etc to chip away at Hercules' ability to move around. Ultimately though, Hercules has, well, Herculean strength. So my prediction is that through sheer force of will Hercules would no-sell Jack's attacks and get in the one blow he'd need to kill Jack.

Also, given Hercules' strong sense of justice, it's highly likely Jack's gonna end up pissing him off something wonderful.

I'd say we're in for a rogue vs warrior fight, which should, if nothing else, be entertaining to watch. much like this entire series has been.

Double-page supporter
Well Herc will have the right amount of motivation to struck the gods for sure

Fed-Kun's army
The author probably thought by putting adolf hitler in would pissed off some people. I think jack is a safe choice

Users who are viewing this thread