Sigrid - Ch. 55

Fed-Kun's army
Lol! Sigrid will be just fine with the 3rd prince. it’s so funny how she has Veramude wrapped around her finger. Haha .. Thank you so much for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
So, it seems Morris' brother only cares about the title. After he de facto succeeds to the title, it looks like he leaves him alone. Which is nice, I think.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish that no one would succeed at romance cuz fuck romance it's boring and most of the time turns everything even worse as the author(somewhat unique to webcomics) didn't plan to end everything there and then and will instead make like 40 chapters more of just random plot where the main thing will be "AREN'T THEY CUTE TOGETHER?!?!??!!?"

Dex-chan lover
wow so happy im sure he wont die in a mission or lose an arm in the future :v

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I think my only hope is we stray from the novel but at the same time those kind of things rarely happen 😔, or at least it's been a while since I saw such a thing...

Anyway I am rooting for Morris and him to get a happy ending not the less, he deserves it!

Thanks for the translations, it is wonderful! ^^

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think Morris really does work better as Sigrid's friend.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish that no one would succeed at romance cuz fuck romance it's boring and most of the time turns everything even worse as the author(somewhat unique to webcomics) didn't plan to end everything there and then and will instead make like 40 chapters more of just random plot where the main thing will be "AREN'T THEY CUTE TOGETHER?!?!??!!?"
Same. Don't give two shits about romance. All I want to see is Sigrid being happy doing what she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread