Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Time Leap

Dex-chan lover
Weird, aren't women in Japan pretty universally given government assistance to keep them from being homeless in the first place? Or are we to believe she was too proud to accept it? Since she was willing to cling to guys in an attempt to escape poverty, I kind of doubt it.

Well, I mean I guess as far as story authenticity goes, a group of random thugs killing time by murdering homeless people is kind of a stretch too.

...well, I mean she does go back in time too.. So I guess I can't really nitpick in-universe government assistance programs...

Dex-chan lover
I go back and forth nearly crying to crying from laughing. Loving this so far.

@sirflimflam women tend to receive more support from family than men, based on the wiki on homelessness in Japan, so her having nothing to fall back on makes sense. Mind, this is just a brief search, but the protections for women were more specific to abuse than general homelessness. Basically, until the late 2000s if you were physically able to work, you didn't qualify for welfare. In the early 2010s there was a move to cut back on existing welfare for the unemployed as well, so, yeah.

and protections for homeless people were strengthened/put in place in the late 2000s-early 2010s, before that the government was actually against homeless folks so add in the fact that there are shitty people everywhere, and the idea that some punks would take the opportunity to beat up on a relatively defenseless and uncared for individual isn't unrealistic. Intentionally murdering, probably not, but roughing up?

Dex-chan lover
Man, finally some realistic reactions to this kind of situation. I love how much she is freaking out

Dex-chan lover
Nice, at least she's shown as having emotions and being a little traumatized from her past.

It's not always shown in these return to the past stories...

Double-page supporter
Genuinely pretty funny with some pretty realistic reactions. I just wish we saw more of her going ohohohohohoohoh but hopefully flashbacks can help with that

Wow, this was harder to read than i thought... on a mental level xD

It was super embarrassing at times to watch the heroine freak out or ball out tears in the middle of a crowd.

woah, this is actually really IC and based on her previous experiences.
also, her not wanting to go to sleep 'cause it might be a trick/dream? relatable.
good start imo

She could become the richest person in the world! Short the Nikkei before the crash, long msft aapl,amzn, short 2k bubble (puts on pets.com), short 2008, etc.

Well you that it is completely fantastic situation
A bunch of people without masks in April 2020
Author didn't do his work properly
Tsk tsk tsk

well this manga just have great art and story,it not something usual you see on manga like a girl doing crazy stuff and being super duper weird because priveous life...just great thing

Dex-chan lover
Manga teenagers just love assaulting the homeless. I think my favorite line was "CAVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!"

Users who are viewing this thread