Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Ninomiya's Method (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is the direction I wanted this plot to go. This is great!

Anyone else just thinks this is kind of frustrating?
Maybe I'm just not a fan of this new character and my frustration levels are increasing because of it

History following the path of the type: Super rich person does not know the power of his influence and decides to troll the market and ends up ruining a draconic system without self-destruction in the process and becomes a hero.

Dex-chan lover
"She's planning on usurping the Japanese economy and becoming a leader for all of Japan!"
"Man, if this continues, I might not be homeless and get beaten to death by hoodlums! I'm so lucky!"

The irony is that she does possess the knowledge of the upcoming recession. She probably doesn't have the finer points memorized, but she could tell people what to avoid. Like if you went back in time, you might not know the particulars of the United States housing market crash, but you could tell people in 2006/2007 to, seriously, get the fuck out of the market NOW. And it's not like you'd be a prophet, people saw it coming back then, too, and tried to voice concerns about it.

Double-page supporter
@charkan
"History following the path of the type: Super rich person does not know the power of his influence and decides to troll the market and ends up ruining a draconic system without self-destruction in the process and becomes a hero."

Sounds hella like the good folks over on Wall Street Bets! Fuck Hedge Funds! Diamond Hands GME, NOK, AMC

Double-page supporter
@definitionofinsanity
"She's planning on usurping the Japanese economy and becoming a leader for all of Japan!"
"Man, if this continues, I might not be homeless and get beaten to death by hoodlums! I'm so lucky!"

"The irony is that she does possess the knowledge of the upcoming recession. She probably doesn't have the finer points memorized, but she could tell people what to avoid. Like if you went back in time, you might not know the particulars of the United States housing market crash, but you could tell people in 2006/2007 to, seriously, get the fuck out of the market NOW. And it's not like you'd be a prophet, people saw it coming back then, too, and tried to voice concerns about it."

You could have also said to them to short the housing market and some of them that did would have made millions along with possibly buying houses that were going for absurd amounts of money now extra cheap.

Group Leader
Misunderstanding, but it's kinda true. That 1998 Asia financial crisis is real.

Dex-chan lover
Silver plan:
Find idiot hedge funds that bet against companies buying naked shorts, hoping to drive the value down
Get a large following of like-minded individuals that despise hedge fund billionaires and buy stock, driving value up
Watch as fund cannot cover the shorts, lose billions
Profit

Take profit and have the horde go into silver. Invest in silver and demand delivery from vaults
Silver goes from $26 to its true value of $1000

*Note: I'm not a financial advisor. I lack the eyebrows of our MC to lead us into such a glorious future.

Smart people are very easy to read their thoughts, compared to a morron 🤣

I keep forgetting that this is dumb 4D chess. where the opponent is trying to think ahead several steps against their opponent who's playing snakes and ladders.

Contributor
Thank for the chapters.

It's still great, and i cant wait the serious chapters soon.

Users who are viewing this thread