Silver Plan to Redo From JK

Despite warnings about this author, I will cling onto the hope that the plot develops well and has a good ending (lol). But at the very least, seeing the MC's miserable future is motivating me to start saving more money for retirement and emergencies--

Dex-chan lover
Read 1st chapter: "This is alright."

Immediately prior to reading 2nd chapter: *notices author's name* "...Fuck, too late. I guess I'm in for another round of disappointment. "

Dex-chan lover
I went ahead and checked out chapter 3 and 4. Seems okay.

I hope Im Dal-Young's venture to territories he has never been to before will reap good rewards. At least don't let it crash like his other works.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YOU Im Dal-Young! Cancelled https://mangadex.org/title/29330/circle-zero-s-otherworldly-hero-business and many more

@YamiRi
Old habits hardly die.

This is very good, but I wish the plot and drama wasn't moved along solely by others wild delusions and perceptions of Ninomiya. Not everyone in her school life should be a cynical hypergenius, using their 5000 IQ to look for plots and plans behind every manner, utterance, and gesture.

Dex-chan lover
I used to think Im dal young was a joke who couldn't finish things, but after knowing about The Legend of Maian LN finish, I just lost all hope on him.

This is the one guy I will punch if I ever see him in the street, consequences be damned.

Double-page supporter
What a depressing pre-beginning

Hoping comedy's real as it's written in https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=163043

seems real and this manga's like your typrical nice otome "villainess" on mission of fixing stuff?

*notices author's name* "...Fuck, too late.

XD

Oooh, so that's what she did in the past !!!
Thank you very much for your scanlations, we appreciate the hard work !!

Aggregator gang
I want to read this from the setting and the art. But I just can't bring myself to. I have been burnt by Im Dal so many times, where he either abandons the work cause he's tired of it or he just makes the story go to hell and make it trash. Good artist though, like always. But Im Dal can be such a bad author.
Like look at this:

[ul]Zero: Circle of Flow (Version 1) (with Sang-Young Roh) (2005–on hiatus)
Zero: Circle of Flow (Version 2) (with Sang-Young Roh) (2006–on hiatus)
Aflame Inferno (with Kwang-Hyun Kim) (2006–on hiatus)
The Legend of Maian (with Soo-Cheol Jeong) (2007–on hiatus)
The Phantom King (with Soo-Hyun Lee) (2007–on hiatus)
Unbalance ×3 (with Soo-Hyun Lee) (2015–on hiatus)
Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business (with Park Hye-In) (2017-on hiatus)

Ark Romancer (with So-Hee Kim) (2014–present)
Monochrome - Teito Ninpouchou (with Kwang-Hyun Kim) (2015-present)
Ponkotsu Megami no Isekai Souseiroku (with Kwang-Hyun Kim) (2019-present)
Silver Plan to Redo From JK (with Soo-Hyun Lee) (2020-present)[/ul]

He's literally shooting in the dark and seeing what sticks. The only things he seems to have finished are Kurokami and Freezing and I don't even know if Freezing has a real ending or not cause I gave up a 1/3 through the first part, but the score of 50% negative on Mangaupdates makes me think no.

Users who are viewing this thread