Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Double-page supporter
Has the mother really dared to call Alejandro heartless?
That kind of couple were the worst possible parents, even drug addicts check that their children are well and that woman calls him heartless?
Then from what pulpit does the sermon come?
Didn't she even cry for the death of her husband and had known him longer than Alejandro, because the latter had to cry?
What a selfish woman, well in the end even the duke was selfish and the consequence was Alejandro.
I do not know you I hate the king too, I see that he is too curious about how the curse melted and who knows what he would do if he discovered that it was Ibelina who dissolved it.

Dex-chan lover
Diego’s bout to get #metoo’d. Alehandro proposed & I hope she doesn’t ignore it. Real smooth and romantic and not sad or inappropriate at all to propose in a dark bedroom after your father’s funeral by the way. 🙄 And wtf happened to Lorenzo?

I keep thinking there will be a twist to Ibee’s identity too. She could be nobility. I was also thinking her age could be closer to the prince’s than she thinks. She only guessed she was 17 but maybe she’s just big for her age.

Sails were raised on the ship IbeXAle

Best couple😘

Thank you for multiple update

The problem is that Ibelina is motivated by her pity for Alejandro. Because of this she doesn't recognize him as a man or recognize his love for her. Looking forward to her revelation that she has become a part of his story and life now and her pity has turned into love - hopefully it comes soon!

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Tortuguita it's not that she's stupid. Nobles normally must marry other nobles of sufficient rank. He's still young and attached to the person who cared for and saved him. To her, he is still just an immature boy. She thinks that as soon as he goes to school he'll fall in love with the heroine.

OH MYYYYY GAHDDDD.
MAH HEART.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ALEJANDRO MY BB. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread