Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
Man, so many people calling Ibelina dense. She only sees him as a child who has simply grown physically but still a child mentally as he keeps acting childish and spoilt around her. Not only that, the main problem is that she still thinks of the new world as the story she read, not having realize that she had changed almost the entirety of the story with her appearance. Without realising this, she would only ever be on the assumption that Alejandro will only be devoted to the heroine.

If she doesn't understand THIS, I'm downgrading my rating. P L S just let the damn romance happen. Ples. Pretty ples.

THANKS TRANSLATIONS TEAM! you guys are on fireee

Ibe does seem to acknowledge the idea of her marrying Al is not going to be easy since she's a maid. I wonder if the author will either let her suddenly be revealed as from a noble family (her whole life is a mystery lmao) or Al will just forcibly marry her lol

Double-page supporter
man, how dense can the author make someone. i hate her so much. ill come back to this in 100 chapters when the author makes the MC realize that hes only been in love with her for 130 chapters.

Double-page supporter
OH GOSH HE CONFESSED I'LL BE REALLY IMPRESSED IF THIS BLATANT CONFESSION WHOOSHES OVER IBELINA'S HEAD!!!!

Seriously though I understand she knows her position but there's a limit to being freakin dense. The author could use their social position for the drama for all I care just get rid of the denseness! She could acknowledge the fact he's in love with her but be firm with him about their social standing or something. I beg youuuu author-san!

Omg thank you for all these chapters<3 you guys are amazing and doing a great job and oh my god he confessed im gonna go cry in a corner UHHH IM SO FREAKING HAPPY OVER SUM FICTIONAL CHARACTERS BUT WHO CARES they r ma precious babies v.v 😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
From what she had said, if she were to born as a noblewoman, she would've probably accompany Alejandro. In one way, she sees him as a potential partner, but Ibee understands her social position. It's also gonna be hard for Alejandro, a member of imperial family, to marry his maid.

following her denseness level... she heard this: "When I become an adult and get married you are free to go whenever" not the obvious "Wait until I become an adult and marry me"
Dang

Thanks for the mass update 😆

Btw, alejandro, is that a purpose?
Awww... Pls realize ibelina that alejandro is completely fall for you
Dont be so dense

Dex-chan lover
@Shdill true, problem is that she doesn't realize that Alejandro doesn't give a flying flicker about that... And he'd probably be willing to take on the world to make it so. Viva la revolution?

Fed-Kun's army
@dyuinco Well, I can understand to a point on why she is accepting the way he's acting as her way of thinking is that she is the first person to really ever show him love/care so he's scared to lose her, this is her mindset as a "maid/friend?" not as a woman.

He's definitely getting more overt with his romantic overtures. What happens next is anyone's guess.

I wonder if the roles will change and now the romantic lead will become a certain maid who cured Alejandro of the curse? If this story follows the themes and tropes of other stories, then chances are Diego will begin pursuing Ibee. Then again, when the romantic lead shows up, will Alejandro have any interest in her? How would that impact his relationship with Diego? How would Diego respond to learning that his father cursed his cousin in his stead? Will Diego act like his father? Will Alejandro oppose Diego to protect Ibee? How will things progress? It feels very open-ended atm.

Fed-Kun's army
um, why are people calling her dense? are ppl so desperate for romance that they are literally ignoring the context of the story thus far and what Ibelina is thinking and doing? like wat?

She literally raised this kid from a really young age so all she has for him are maternal instincts which are going to override any romantic feelings she could have at this point. That and she still prioritizes Alejandro's happiness over hers, not to mention the wide class and age gap. Also, it's very clear she only sees this as a book with a story that she doesn't have a part in.

She isn't looking for romance or w.e (right now at least) as her goal from day 1 has been to raise the guy and lead him to happiness/book's good ending with Eleanor. You see that in many chapters including this one where she's looking ahead to his future and thinking about how she can avoid the bad ending for Alejandro such as with the stuff when it comes to the other dude.

Contributor
Agreed with @voidox .

The main problem here especially is the fact that she is a commoner.
Because of this, she could easily be hated by everyone if she was with alejandro, and even killed because of that, it's extremely dangerous for her.

Ofc we know she probably has royabl blood because she was able to cure Alejandro, but no one in the story know this atm.

Dex-chan lover
Ibelina best Wife MOM
@voidox agreed. she a very reasonably mc that are hard to find one she know her place that she can't marry with Alejandro even so she priority on Alejandro happiness but the fact that she misunderstanding Alejandro love for attachment because she with Alejandro since he was a little(I knew he's 13 but inside is still cheeky brat)
But we all know she gonna end up with Alejandro so I can wait
A little bit dense don't hurt me it make story go in good pace not too fast or too slow

Users who are viewing this thread