Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I can't believe how fast these updates are coming out. Thank you, translation team!

I really don't like Diego. I was interested to see what kind of person he would be, but he just turned out to be a jerk? I understand that he must have an over-inflated ego as a prince, but he just invades people's personal space and is so rude. I'd expect better behavior from, I dunno, the royal family? Leaders of the nation? Prat. :mad:

Dex-chan lover
What the hell.. Ibelina is kinda short. No all the ladies are short in this story.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
She can’t be so dumb as to miss what he means there right?! RIGHT?! Also she’s right his mother is a hypocritical b*tch

Fed-Kun's army
@voidox thank god there's readers like you who understand. Explanation for her actions and thoughts are literally in the story, can't believe people want to drop the ratings for this simply because the plot doesn't follow what they want the story to be.

Fed-Kun's army
DID HE JUST PROPOSE ?!

I swear if next chapter goes full missunderstanding I'm dropping this !

Double-page supporter
@voidox there really should be an upvote function/top comment function.
However, since there are people who can’t even read the context of the story, I doubt that they will even bother to read this wonderful explanation.

Fed-Kun's army
IBEE I KNOW YOU DON'T SEE HIM AS A MAN BUT GIRL TELL ME THAT AIN'T A PROPOSAL OF MARRIAGE RIGHT THERE!

Alejandro grew up so fast, it was as if it was just yesterday he was this small, cute brat. (⌯ᵒ̴̶̷̥᷄ ᐜ ᵒ̴̶̷̥̥᷅ )

Diego can go Diego go off a cliff. lol I'm just kidding. I'm quite pissed but, I want to learn more about him before I completely hate his guts.

Fed-Kun's army
How long will it take until Ibee notices the romance from Alejandro? I understand that she feels like a mother to him but still.

And now she’s going to be like, “but we can’t marry. He’s a noble and I’m a commoner.” Blah blah blah. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
There has to be a limit to how dumb someone can be in regards to romance... I hope she's noticing it but just denying it

Fed-Kun's army
ASDFGHJKL 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Thank you so much for the updates, translations, and hard work!!! You guys just gave us a wave of updates, and I’m really grateful 😭💕

Probably she will think some stupid thing like “Oh he thinks I shouldn’t marry him until he marry someone, because I need to take care of him. Probably he said this to comfort me, so other woman will protect him and I will not be needed.”

How can she be so dense, I’m sure she will never realize how Alejandro loves her until he kiss her

Users who are viewing this thread