Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
...she's still not gonna get it, is she asdlfjkdfalkjdf DAMN ALEJANDRO GOT BOLD THO OH MY GOD THIS PRECOCIOUS CHILD /FANS SELF i still don't like diego. he and his father can buzz off

thank you very much for another update aaaaa you're spoiling us 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Boy ........
I love them all 😍 😍😍💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️

Supporter
Maybe now that the story already changed so much, the prince might be in love with Alejandro instead :))).

Anyway I quite like the MC's strict view that he was just a child. I would actually be a lot weirded out if she suddenly sees him as a man after spending all her time caring for him like a little brother or a son :v

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my boi alehandro... so KYuuuuunnnn <3 <3 <3
Ibeee, please notice it!! UwU

There. I hope people stop complaining she's dense. She has a lot more things to worry about at the moment and she's completely aware of his feelings. The way she wondered if she can be with him if she were a noble woman was sad. But that's the reality of her situation now. Unless...?

That topic aside...the title is so fitting. The amount of sincerity she has in her love and affection for him is really touching. That line "All I want for him is to be happy..." is so touching. T___T But please think of your own happiness too...

Kyaaaa It's happening!
PS: I love you for translating this. Favorite long strip right now.

Dex-chan lover
Nobles of Alejandro age are usually engaged by now. In his case that didn't happen because the curse.

But this funeral served to introduce Alejandro to noble society (suspicious) so it's likely he gets engagement proposals after starting tomorrow.

I guess Ibee has noble blood from another country in her vein since she could lift the curse that original MC should do.

Ibee, he isn’t childish. He is in love with you.

ASDFGHKL; 😱

that was a marriage proposal, right??? 😍
geez. our baby have grown.

She can't be so dense as to misunderstand this, right?

What if she does but she pretends not to to avoid it?

Thanks for all the updates lately!

Of course Diego’s an ass. Ibelina didn’t read the the situation right at all. Also, she’s probably going to write Alejandro’s proposal off on him being childish again. Like some people have mentioned, there may be something special about Ibelina’s character that would make their marriage more accepted.

Contributor
@Yatsuki
Honestly I was expecting that scene to bring the Fujoshi out of whatever damp, dark, musty corner they were hiding in

Users who are viewing this thread