Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Welp.... there goes my feelings right before work.. 😭😭

I understand the positions and everything of those two, but I just want them both to be able to love each other happily.

Dex-chan lover
@ojoudere That's actually part of her hang up here. There're two parts to it.

The first is she still thinks that things will go like in the book. She hasn't grasped that with the specifics of how she changed the story, the princess she thinks he's gonna fall head over heels for has ZERO chance. The princess never got a chance to repair her relationship with Alejandro, so she's literally an open emotional wound for him and absolutely NOT someone he wants to even see let alone fall in love with.

Second, her desire has always been to SUPPORT him. This isn't a case of being isekai'd and persuing your favorite husbando/waifu. She wasn't looking to become his lover, but his support. On that front, it's LOGICAL that her continued presence can be just as damaging, possibly more so depending on political bullshit and the level of bastardness of the king and other high ranking nobles, as it can be beneficial.

Now Ibee cannot ignore his feelings anymore. He has an unhealthy obssessive dependance on her though.

Considering this is fiction its understood as a real love. But, if I were Ibee (apart from knowledge of the script) I would be unsure if I should take that romantic love because it doesn't seem healthy. It feels more like reliance, than companionship.

Those words finally came out. I can understand why Ibee (or maybe Eve in the official English translation) would be confused. In her former life she was just a teenager herself and never had a boyfriend too...

Fed-Kun's army
I want her to leave. He is just going to keep her locked up and away from other people. Not even allow her to have conversations with other young males because of his insecurities. That is besides all the maid and nobility hardships. Sure he could ignore the other nobility, but then his house will fall and all those workers would be out of a job. He is such an annoying man baby.

Comments are golden.

One side: LET HER LEAVE.
Another side: CAGE THE BITCH.

lol

Kyyyaaaaa so fucking gooooood. I'm so glad we actually got to the confession and there wasn't just a cliffhanger when he broke in or something, lol. Also even though I do support the endgame romance, I think Alejandro is still immature and I don't want Ibelina to have to waste the rest of her youth on him. She should go see the world.

Aggregator gang
this was nice but im kinda sad we didnt get to see how she lives outside the world of Alejandro.

Dex-chan lover
Despite that being really sweet if she outright rejects him, he'd probably lose his f-ing mind did you see his face when he busted though the door this man is so attached he needs help, he need some milk. I mean they really put her in a tough spot but if she rejects his feeling and goes back that might help, just gradually distance yourself and hopefully he'll come to like a few other people.

They should distance themselves for a few years, but maintain contact through letters. He needs to gain some independence because this isn't healthy behavior.

I mean...y’all do understand their pairing is end game right?

Honestly, this one has gotten a little annoying because you know in the end they are going to be together. All these “obstacles” are more annoying than interesting, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
While I understand his upcoming, he needs to have time for himself to learn being independent.
At this point, our MC is like emotional clutch instead of partner 😂

When I saw Alejandro's face, I had to make this edit:
k2yb4o2.png

Users who are viewing this thread