Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

I like the ship, don't get me wrong, and I can understand why Alejandro is acting the way he is. But from the perspective of a woman who just wants the best for this couple in the future, Alejandro is being too pushy. The best solution right now is to let her go, no matter how much it will hurt him more, and for Alejandro to find a way to legitimize their romantic relationship.

Honestly...I just want all the drama. I want their love to be a thing soon, and then all the drama that comes with it. 😈

@IHaveTurnedFujo That would be worse, he needs to have her consent first and make sure the feeling is mutual before he does any of those on his own. The "reasons" she were giving were for his concern yet he does not care about those. Why call a guy pushy when the girl can't tell straight enough her own feelings?

Dex-chan lover
Eh. I'm glad the words are finally out, though this conversation should've happened waaaaay sooner.

in the end, I think they're both idiots. Alejandro isn't thinking about the political implications at all, and Ibee is so dead set in her "he's destined to be with someone else" bullshit that she's being obtuse.

Both of these are annoying but reasonable flaws, but the problem is that they're problems that could easily be managed with a simple conversation.

Contributor
The part where Alejandro sent everyone out of the room had me chuckle. Reminded me a bit of my fiance.

He: ( gets touchy-feely)
Me: Stahp. The cats are watching.
He: (claps hand) OK, everybody OUT!

But yeah, totally swooned over the confession. I cringe at kabedon, but holding the lady's hands and kissing them? I'M FINISHEDT.

Oh my that made my chest feel so tight when i read it
Im shook because they way he looked at her....omg i can't this is too much
Also side note - that hose is so fucking ripped

Finally, a decent confession. I have to admit I was surprised that she was caught so easily. Now I wonder why in the promotional webcomic it showed that Alejandro found her in a house somewhere surrounded by sunflowers with the implication that years had passed before he found her.

I hope Lady Elaine comes back. Poor woman. She was just doing her best for her master.

So the maid got kicked for doing her job
This is prime example of company head kicking supervisor for doing his job against his subordinate who is head's lover
Duh

@IHaveTurnedFujo I agree that he's being too forceful but I can't think of any reason why he'd be any different. He was a socially awkward child due to his isolation and that hasn't changed. It would be amazing if he still lets her go right now and it would be a great sign that he's finally maturing.

Double-page supporter
I'd clap and cheer if this blatant confession whooshes again over Ibelina's head. It's happened before, who says it can't happen again?

Seriously this and that manga Fiancee of the Wizard have quite some similarities: drama induced by lack of good communication and characters acting in the name of forced stupidity. All the same, I can't stop reading them. Hope we move on to some real drama

Thank you for the chapter NASS

Group Leader
😍AAAAHHHH!! FINALLY~!!!! please, Ibelina, please accept Alejandro!!!! and come back to the Duke's estate!! Thank you very much for up faster 😍
*Alejandro very handsome🤩

Users who are viewing this thread