Sincerely - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

I like this style way more. Especially, the way Alejandro is portrayed more akin to his age.

take me to the universe where this was the art in a more serious take of the story please

The other one feel really "tame" shoujo-ish and "dreamy", i like this style more too hmm

promo art is always better than the actual webtoon :,). I also agree w/ the other comments since it feels weird shipping the mc and ml b/c the ml (Alejandro) looks like a kid 😳✋. Atleast the promo makes them look like potential lovers rather than an aunt taking care of a child 💀

I wonder why they changed the art style. The webnovel art style seems so much better and maturish?

See.. That's why people should read the promotional webtoon first.

I'm not weird for shipping them right off the start 😌 (Relieved) since I came here because of the promotional webtoon.

Fed-Kun's army
I always like to swim against the flow, so i guess its normal that i like the actual thing better... it IS so that he is way too young in the beginning, she pretty much sees him growing up, thats one of the things that makes it a bit normal that she needs so much push when he is older.

And age difference... so what? If he is like 6 when they met and she 16, thats 10 years, at the point where he is about 20 or so that is totally fine, nothing wrong with it just because its the other way around this time (no one bats an eye about 30 year old guys with 20 year old women after all...)

Okay Alejandro doesn't look like he's literally seven which is good, they looked like there was actually only few years between them.

But can we talk about Ibelina's design? It looked sooo good, I like the calm and neutral colored look. The new one with brighter colors isn't so bad either, it just doesn't hit like this.

@llamadawn The original is a light novel. I've already read the chibby manga version, wich I like very much, but they overly exagerated his cute little appereance there.

Wait.... wait..... Alejandro is a kiddo a small kiddo.. What just happened?? Well, I won't bother anymore.. I'm way beyond on the lovey dovey chapters now.. Diego is on the rush to be with Ibelina... hehehehehe.....

oh wow the art here is so much better not to mention that alejandro doesn't look like a literal toddler when he's a teen

So... Alejandro's physique at the start wasn't really... that of a child's unlike the serialized manhwa's...

wish they made it like that instead of giving him the body of a 7-year old....

Users who are viewing this thread