Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

Dex-chan lover
Changed to ongoing on mangaupdates, and 'End' tag removed here, does that mean we'll be blessed with more of this, and not just someone's idea of a joke?

Contributor
8/10 for the courage and the balls to stick with the imouto route till the very end. Approve. <3

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan There's probably another special to go or something, even if it is technically completed already. Some completed series end up with a bunch of specials after "The End." Just people being pedantic on what completed even means in this context, I'd guess.

Power Uploader
@Chizan End tag was removed here because someone changed the last chapter volume number from 0(which is nothing) to 4 and since the chapter is technically called ch 48 and not volume 4 chapter 48 it removes it.
If someone just puts volume 4 in the editing for the chapter it will go back.

Picture explanation
s9ajw8N.jpg

Group Leader
This truly was a wincest manga from the beginning to the end. I don't remember the last time i read something worth with this theme.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
One sentence review: only notable because it's actual incest(i.e. real blood-related siblings, not cousins, not step-whatever, no "btw you're adopted", etc.), other than that it's typical stupid romance

tbh i can't make myself enjoy reading this series tbh

idk why, it's like the this incest ordeal is way too annoying to make me like this series

personal opinions though, i am not trying to force my opinion toward others

Double-page supporter
Why first released chapter got deleted? And there already many comment...

This was a nice read. Could have been more and longer, but at least the author gave it a proper ending. Cheers for the wincest!

Users who are viewing this thread