Skip and Loafer - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Our Varied Summer Break Experience

@So-chan I'm guessing 4 years ago she followed him to some underage drinking event or something which got exposed onto the internet and ruined her career? (since asian entertainment has insanely high standards for behaviour, one small scandal can ruin their entire career) seems like shes still trying to pursue it whilst he gave up on it since he was impartial anyways but idk, seems toxic hope hes not just friends with her out of guilt

and also once again thank you for the trans!! love love love your detailed work and always appreciate the lil cultural notes the end :)))

I would like to buy a physical copy of the manga but I'm not sure where to buy it

Also thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Tippest of top-tier translation once again, thanks for blessing us plebs with these adorkables.

Fed-Kun's army
@Summosas

For physical copy, I'd recommend CDJapan. Their sales page is entirely in English. Bookwalker is another good site although it's digital. You can create the account in English, and switch over to their Japanese site to buy with minimal of menu translation.

Dex-chan lover
Nao is best aunt. It's very sweet how she cares for Mika as well.

I guess this model girl actually is competition for Mitsumi, but her character and relationship with him seem more complicated than expected.

This model girl is so not fetch, I judge...

tenor.gif

what a great chapter, thanks a lot for the translation, it's top notch !

Fed-Kun's army
😊so wholesome!
Super into how the author uncover a deeper plot along with cute sleepover
Thank you for translating this gem!!

After some searches I think it's likely that "zu" is about "zucca", a japanese clothing label by Designer Akira Onozuka.
Link:
https://www.hmr.jp/shop/r/ZU

Dex-chan lover
It was obvious Sousuke(?) is a dark character, and has a lot of baggage but it still worries me. Tbh, I feel our female lead deserves someone who isn't wishy-washy as the male lead, but he is a good friend to her-- I can't begrudge him that. I hope thought he doesn't drag her into his mess, and cause her unnecessary heartache. Rooting for you both, separately and together!

Users who are viewing this thread