Skip and Loafer - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Euphoric End to the Summer Break

Dex-chan lover
Shima worries me. He deserve happiness to despite his past mistakes-- it's not Mitsumi's job to make him understand, but because she shines so bright naturally, I hope he can see that in her

Fed-Kun's army
Mitsumi such a good friend 😩💖
Thank you so muchhh fr translating

Hiatus hurtss

Fed-Kun's army
She’s so pure my baby 😭😭😭 and that panel where Shima just stands there looking at the squid crackers was really impactful like there’s so much emotion yet so much emptiness in that one panel even though we don’t even see his face ahhhh this manga is so refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is always so sweet and refreshing. Mitsumi and friends are such a wholesome cast of characters. The wait for volume four is gonna be a long one... especially with Shima's issues still waiting in the background.

@ forgettingforgetting it seems like you knew something about shima kun past?

Aggregator gang
I once felt like how Shima kun felt in this chapter. So that page and the panel with shima kun standing there alone resonate with me a lot.

And truly Mitsumi is the purest. Just look at her looking worried over Shima kun in the last page.

Thanks for the chapter as always.

Mitsumi is so observant and nice, it was touching to see that she cares while not being overly in your face about it. Hopefully, Shima will open up to her when he's ready. Well then, thank you for the volume and see you in September! 😊

uh oh... a storm is a-brewin. As much as I love drama, i hope things gets resolved peacefully since the characters are like my precious children and i dont wanna see my babies suffer gdi

AHH..this was such a wholesome manga. I can't wait till Sept for the updates ;-;
I guess I'll have to leave it to my imagination for what happens next.
Thank you always.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work (as always).

Not that it is a big thing, but on page nine the "Give them to Nao-san, please" would probably be better translated into "Give one to Nao-san, please" (given how Mika also handed one each out to the other girls in the gang, so one of the two in the last panel there is certainly meant for Mitsumi herself.)

Mnx

Thank you for the updated! I want some of those crackers. Hoping for good thinga ro come bet those two! 🥰🥰🥰

thank you so much for putting so much care in doing this series. you are doing gods work

Users who are viewing this thread