Skip and Loafer - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Our Varied Summer Break Experience

Dex-chan lover
@sweetlyincensed
A simpler example is how people talk with their parents respectfully. Instead of "To-san" or "Ka-san" they may call Oto-san and Oka-san, right?
Moving on.

@puppi
Oh no, she had time and opportunity to think about everything, and the conclusion she came was to blame everything on Shima and make him her slave.
Yes, Shima still have some problems she has to deal, but he is much better than her at least.

arr fuck this shit just got complicated. Rightyo, this older nee-san type cynicism is bullshit.

@Panino
Agreed. She is much further behind in her recovery and has chosen the unfortunate path of blaming others. But I do hope she gets the chance to become better!

Aggregator gang
That's it, aunty is from now on referred to as “Nao-sama” in my heart. <3

tmw the spectator character gets spectated on 😄

Dex-chan lover
@sweetlyincensed

I'm also in the "O" as honorific camp, but I'd suggest yet another reading

3) Mao is treading very close to being suuper familiar (no suffix), perhaps to show that they are in a way one and the same, but covers for it by being polite in an ancient formal way (old prefix).

Aggregator gang
"don't tell I'm a biological male"
Nao-chan, you're beautiful but they still can see your adam's apple.

Aggregator gang
Nao is such a good character, also excited to know more about the model's past , she seems to have either some type of trauma or she has a love hate relationship with male lead

Dex-chan lover
I love Nao so much and this pajama party has healed my soul... Pretty worried about this Ririka situation though

Dex-chan lover
There is a mistake in page 3, Nao-chan actually tells Mitsumi to tell her friends that she's biologically male

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, the drinking think is just the kind of unconvincing overblown cliché "trauma" that I was glad this manga was without. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread