Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 281 - A Fallen Apple

HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOW OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I DONT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE IT WILL DEVELOP PAST THIS MOMENT LMFAO BUT LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Gawddaamm suddenly the dam has burst, the fans are getting flooded! Is the author trying to wrap up the series real quick?!? ヽ(ill゚д゚)ノ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSS!

@Rula nooooo, there still needs to be lovey dovey moments of both of them acting together, please author-sama!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now!
This made my day.
Stay safe and healthy!

Group Leader
dAYUM REN IS MOVING FAST NOW. after all these years of waiting FINALLY SOME RAPID DEVELOPMENT.

FREAKIN-FRACKIN-FUCKING-FINALLY!! Good lord, it only took us like what 18 years and 44 manga volumes later to get to this point?! THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE LONGEST AND MOST WAITED FOR MANGA CONFESSION EVER!!

Dex-chan lover
Holly shit, he’s so damn honest all of a sudden. That part about being jealous cracked me up. ^^

Glad to see that the Cedric thing did not take too many pages. (Also why the fuck is he called prince ? So cringy)

THE LAST PAGEEEEE ❤❤❤
So much development, wow
I thought ren would be satisfied just with confessing, I really didn't expect that lol
Thank you for the update!

Double-page supporter
Prince...

CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL
NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE

And YES!!!!!!! After so many freaking years this situation needs to be cleared up relatively quickly, we have suffered enough.

OH MY GOD!!!! My boy is making sure things are official. No more lollygagging!!! THEY GONE DATE!!!! I can't wait for Sho's reaction!!!!!!

It's scary how much anxiety I feel right now, because my melodrama-senses (trained through countless shoujo/romance manga/anime/novels I've read) are tingling.😔🤣 I'm almost certain that something will prevent them from dating for atleast an other volume. But nontheless, it's absolutely nuts that Ren finally confessed his feelings!

This is my favourite shoujo manga/anime( I watched the anime first before reading the manga), the comedy is exactly my cup of tea and acting is always awesome in manga/anime!
(I recommend Act-Age, it takes 'a story about acting' to a whole other level and looks gorgeous while doing so, but most of the people here probably know it already, I guess😅)
P.S.: English isn't my first language...

Not comfortable about the fact that she didn't spill about Bo.

Like, he's definitely gonna find out at some point regardless

Users who are viewing this thread