Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 285 - Spring Sign - Waking Up to Unforeseen Circumstances -

Supporter
the-office-its-happening-gif-5.gif

edit: thanks for the translation btw

God, I love Nakamura for creating a complex life-like shoujo but man, there is so much stuff happening and so many characters, it could take ages to tie up all the loose ends :c

Yashiro proves again just how competent he is! This was also a nice reminder that Ren isn't all perfect and wise as he seems sometimes. He's only 21 years old and doesn't always consider the consequences of his actions, at least not to the degree that an adult should.

It's good to see that Tina is able to move on from Rick. When she meets Ren/Kuon again sometime in the future, I hope that she will be able to forgive him and also apologize for her own words. I believe it would help them both.

Thanks for the update!

God So glad its back on track. At this rate I'll be married with kids before it ends. I honestly forgot half the side characters and even how old Ren was. (Shocker I'm older then him now but started in middle school) Can't wait to see how everythjng wraps up.

Yashiro is the best and #1 renyoko shipper. i love himmmm.
oh man eveytime i read the new chapter with jn mind how theyre official i just feel so happy and touched sobs

I read it since i was in middle school. And I'll be married in a little while. Kyoko needs to be a top artist before i get a child please author. The progress of this story is too slow 😑

I hope the author is doing ok... I think the art is actually improving on the characters but she's leaving a LOT of white space these days and she's dropped to less than 20 pages a month. It's hard to keep the pace of this story going with such few pages.

Even though there are fewer pages, there's been more plot progression in the past 5 chapters than in the past 5 years (and Nak-sensei has trained me to be patient). I am satisfied. Thank you so much for the hard work!

I started to read this in middle school and now already married. Thank you for the updates!! Wishing the plot moves well for Kyoko-Ren ♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
@randompocky full recap as best I know it Rick was Kuon's protector/mentor in the states. Tina was Rick's girlfriend/wife/partner and when Rick died she vocally blamed Kuon for his death.

Yashiro coming in like a boss making Ren feel like the idiot he is omg so funny.

Dex-chan lover
With act age axed in the middle of its run, skip beat needs to hurry up and get Kyoko to the top of the acting game. As everyone else has said, I was a kid when I started reading this and now I'm a couple of years into adulthood.

Yashiro is usually a total fanboy but he properly acted as Ten's manager, which means my king is going to totally fanboy when he meets Kyoko

Ok now all those flashbacks of Ren from chapters years ago make a bit more sense... Well seems like past will come biting...

Aggregator gang
Omg omg omg things are coming together, I wonder if Tina's and Rick's appearance means that Rens identity as Kuon will be revealed soon!!!! Ahhh I'm so excited!! Also who gave Ren that new watch again? I dont remember lol😅

Thank you so much for the chapter~♡

Users who are viewing this thread