Sleepy Fox Scans

Hi SF! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for all your scans! It's always so neat and tidy and those credit pages are entertaining :) Have you ever thought of making a discord server for your projects? Sorry if it's been asked before but I thought it was interesting that you don't have one. Cheers!

Group Leader
@Beercon Hey there, sorry for the late reply — Genshin Impact still has its claws in me. Thanks for the compliments!

I've had a couple people ask about a Discord server, but I don't really spend much time on Disc — I pretty much only hop on there when my friends want to play a game together (though we do that almost daily). Besides that, I feel like I'm too unimportant for anyone to bother joining, though I know it's not too big a deal to join a Disc server. I've also been spending some time in the ACE SCANS server lately since I've been doing joints with them, and it's kind of dead in there besides staff xD, so yeah, that kind of makes me feel like it's not something that's really necessary.

Wellp, apologies for being long-winded as I tend to be. I appreciate you taking the time to drop by!

Hello SF are you going to continue the manga Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai?😁😁

Are you okay with people using your translation as a base for other languages?

Group Leader
@Backiie Yeah of course! I do this so that more people can read these series in the first place, so there's no reason to stop further expansion of the potential readership. Many groups have explicitly asked for permission, which is nice, but isn't really necessary.

Group Leader
@NG I do not. I do, however, hang out on the ACE SCANS Disc server from time to time: https://discord.gg/dyQ5csymjB. I think that link works, but let me know if it doesn't. But if you're looking for release updates on all series I work on including joints, it might be best to use MangaDex's RSS feed.

Thank you so much for your work on saeki-san wants to sleep! And also this may not be that relevant or anything idk but i really, really, really appreciate that you put the date on your works (idk if its only for saeki san) and your translations are great, and the little notes you kept on the credit pages were nice to read as well
Thanks again!

Group Leader
Sorry for the late replies, I was on something of a holiday hiatus.

@rakim Thanks for reading!

@nutshellkelp Happy you liked it! I put release dates on all of my solo projects — I just feel like it's something I'd want myself. Thanks for taking the time to drop by and let me know your thoughts :3.

just saw the new chapter of kimi ga shinu natsu ni (which was pretty interesting so thanks for working on it along tori scans) and saw that you or tori mentioned picking up dropped manga. https://mangadex.org/title/40821/her-royal-highness-seems-to-be-angry this has recently been dropped by its scanlation group as stated in its recent chapter so I wanted to suggest it. don't know if it was your group or tori scans group but there wasn't anything on tori scans mangadex profile so I thought id put it here.

I miss you and your credits pages man, always made it feel like I'm reading with a friend. Hope it's going well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread