Slime Saint - Ch. 15 - Fear

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised she can't access those memories anymore. She hasn't exactly been trying to access them, which I think is perfectly understandable given their content, and so they could easily decay away. Far less surprising at least than someone wanting to kill her for reasons unrelated to the past Jelly.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised she can't access those memories anymore. She hasn't exactly been trying to access them, which I think is perfectly understandable given their content, and so they could easily decay away. Far less surprising at least than someone wanting to kill her for reasons unrelated to the past Jelly.
he mentions "achieving his goal" and warns her not to "stick her nose where it doesnt belong" combined with page 7+8 and im guessing he erased memories and the real saint had been investigating things she wasnt supposed to in addition to being a massive bitch

the twist could be she intentionally treated people shitty as a method to keep them away from her so they wouldnt think taking a hostage could possibly work

Dex-chan lover
Woo butterfly helper
Does he know she is a slime and that the OG saint is dead already?
wasn't he surprised he saw Jelly "alive" unless somehow there was someone set out to spy/look at /retrieve her body before she managed to get back to town on her own, other than just trying to kill all the other saints besides her

Supporter
Best part of Slime Saint is when the Saint said "IT'S SAINTING TIME" and sainted all over those monsters
Gigantic Sailor Moon energy, if you ask me...
sailor-moon-in-the-name-of-the-moon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread