Slime Saint - Ch. 3 - "Di..."

Dex-chan lover
You know what? This brings to mind that manga about an ignorant tanuki who impersonated a family's dead child. The tanuki wasn't fooling anyone but the parents were still happy to see their child again. So even if this saint is obviously possessed people will probably decide to go along with it because the slime is nicer
considering they're not aware it's prolly best to be on the safe side (other than the ppl plotting to attempt to kill her again), or they might think it's a 'test' or so lol. tho that's a slightly diff reason for the story versus like, her having neglectful/borderline abusive parents that like 'regret' their actions and trying to start over, wouldn't be surprised if that was a korean manga/webtoon plot lol

Dex-chan lover
TITLE DROOOOOOPPP.

So there was a group effort to have her killed, guessing there's gonna be some extra setups around the place to have her killed.

Wonder if the slime is gonna comedically get out of those situations or will it be more intricate than that.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
TITLE DROOOOOOPPP.

So there was a group effort to have her killed, guessing there's gonna be some extra setups around the place to have her killed.

Wonder if the slime is gonna comedically get out of those situations or will it be more intricate than that.

Thanks for the chapter
if they can 'take over ' a body and puppet it, and there's not a 'rotten corpse' smell b/c they're the new 'soul' or whatever, a slime might be resistant to 'human poisons'/other normal ways they'd usually die/assassinated?

Dex-chan lover
I wanna do a dick joke with "dic" but then I realize it's not going well with divine.
Like "Dicvine" is even worse XD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :bocchiwave: :headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
You know, I gotta say, I'm not sure what to make of this manga portraying the "actual" villainess's horrendous torture and mutilation of her servants so comedically. Still enjoying it overall though, that part is just...a bit weird lol.
It was not done for comedy purposes, that was clearly to show us how horrible she was.

That man was fearing for his life.

Last edited:
Group Leader
It was not done for comedy purposes, that was clearly to show us how horrible she was.

That man was fearing for his life.
If you don't see how the scenes were framed comedically I don't know what to tell you

Dex-chan lover
So she was hated so badly all the staff pitched in to help. The new her should be much more helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread