Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Final Chapter: Slow Motion

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0

I'm less concerned that the plot reason as to why these two people are into each other didn't change much (like a fascination with the eighties was the entire point and premise of this), so much as I'm just like...

So the dad died? And that's how you end it? What the fuck kinda weird ending is that his body is up in the goddamn mountains and Yakushimaru is going to walk home to her mother explaining, "yeah your dad died like a decade ago..."

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicWitch To be fair, I feel like that was something that they had to come to terms with a while ago, especially with his impending/recently passed legal declaration that he is legally dead. Like, they knew there was a strong possibility of it, and now they have confirmation.

And my problem wasn't that they're dating because of a singular shared interest. That's fine and whatever for teenagers. It's that Yakushimaru keeps trying to prove that she has changed in a good way and isn't stuck in the past, but she is still stuck in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Sad, so her father did die. and whats more sad is he died alone and getting hated by his wife for all those years...

But what a great manga. Im glad i follow this until the end. Good work and thank you scanlation team!

Dex-chan lover
Are there any extra chapters?

I wanna know if I can mark this completed already

Group Leader
@BDM130 - There are no more chapters. There were 64 chapters in the published tankobon. Chapter #64 was published much earlier in the magazine serialization, and so was scanlated as chapter #7 here. I didn't know this when I took over this project, so when I saw that the scanlated chapter #35 was what the book called #34, I released the book chapter #35 as #35.5.

The few extra pages after #64/#7 were included with chapter #63, so nothing is missing.

It's been a fun ride with you all.
Let's see if tomorrow if I'll accept the fact that the TL and the series ended... Because for now, I still have that same hope for the next month's release that I've had for these last three years.
I'm so fcking happy for those two, though

My favorite manga really just ended huh q.q

Great ride tho loved the art and the romance couldn't really ask for more.

Dex-chan lover
I think the only issue I had is that the MC never did admit he was going out with her. Is he just going to hide it from the class forever?

Otherwise, the story was good. Sweet with a decent end. But damn, what happened to the dad was rough.

Nice read. But damn, nobody found the dad's corpse on the mountain all that time...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @rpapo !
There've been some ups and downs, but overall it must have been pretty good because it leaves me wanting more.

Last few chapters felt a little rushed, but I was also kinda reading through it pretty quickly. Somewhat cheesy ending, which might be intentional. Looking forward to see if this author has anything else in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread