Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
@Yamikzune Somewhere close to the end actually, but I would recommend reading the whole novel, as there are chapters which have been skipped in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
these mangas with advertising purpose r very painful... they're too good...

@Amarrez Really? I think I'll read the web novel after all. Margaret sounds pretty interesting.

@dokidoki I can see it too but I doubt it's gonna happen.

@aquarius9870 Oh my goodness. He fell in love because his existence was forgotten?! That's hilarious.

Group Leader
This chapter has so much buble text😲 I hope there will be extra chapter because the end so... Short and make curious

Dex-chan lover
I'm dead, that ending... 🤣

and the novel has been completely translated not so long ago, time to go for it~~

Dex-chan lover
Aww, it's sad that it's only 3 chapters! Anyway, it was really good while it lasted! Thanks for translating it! :)

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this story! However much I could really understand anyway. Thanks for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler
Read it again, and the credit page too while you're at it
The Manga is now ended, and the chaos continues in the LN
This Manga is basically an ad for the LN

Dex-chan lover
As great as this promotion is, I don't really want to read the LN..... Maybe I will someday though. Great job on the TL and thank you @Solistia and co.

Dex-chan lover
Uggh no good reason to end it at this point.

Well maybe when the LN finishes they can look at continuing the manga with the same production value

Users who are viewing this thread