So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.1

Aggregator gang
@Caverman2013 If I remembered correctly
She doesn't. or She think she needed it anyway and her spider-schooling advocate uses of Appraisal as it it very helpful at the higher level.

In the LN and Extra Chapter in some of the book version of Manga, there are side story of other reincarnates several years after this.

Those story occasionally explore for how skill are used in human society and which one should be used with extra care
First one is the Appraisal, second one is the Parallel wills.
You can expect very interesting scenes something later.

Dex-chan lover
@eremited
Also, using appraisal more than like twice in day causes a splitting headache caused by heresy damage.
Obviously if you ignore that and do it anyway you will eventually gain heresy resistance and then the headaches stop, but the average person in this world refuses to push their limits.

Aggregator gang
@starburst98 Well, in the WN, I just remembered that
Vampire kid got drunk on Appraisal in the WN
but it is not mentioned in the LN so I forgot about that.

Fed-Kun's army
@regalia001 Your spoiler is wrong.
They were all reincarnated at the exact same time, at the moment of their conception. It's just that gestation time of spiders is ridiculously low, so Kumoko got out of her egg while humans were still in their mothers' wombs. Also, Kumoko was active from day 1, unlike a human baby who takes a lot of time to go from newborn to child to teenager to adult. From Kumoko's "birth", there has only been about a year and a half.

Fascinating. Imagine getting Isekai'd only to realize you are not the only one. Sure shield hero had that bit, but there it was established from the start. I'm really curious to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
We've finally reached another checkpoint in the story. I wonder if we are still going to keep continuing this timeline, since the chronological order played a rather big role in the story telling of the web novel.

Fed-Kun's army
@ProfessorSpeedweeb small spoiler about reincarnators
We kinda saw it in chapter 0. The whole classroom got killed and isekai'd. Negishi Shouko was a classmate of the "human Kumoko".

Dex-chan lover
Vampire baby... aren't vampires stuck in their age though? Would be hilarious if it's like the Anne Rice version.

Group Leader
Interesting connections here: Sophia and Keren are both references to the manga Karin (aka Chibi Vampire). And here we have a (quite literally) chibi vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread