So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.1

I suppose my complaints about this chapter are:
1. The butler that Kumoko healed seems to be a middle-aged man. In both the WN and the LN, he's the same age as the baby parents.
In fact, he's the mother's childhood friend who is in love with her. The mother doesn't know, though the baby, the father, the other servants, and their dogs do.
2. The baby's "mysterious smile" (for dramatic effect). It should have been a look of pure wetting-her-diapers terror.

Dex-chan lover
poor
"useless vampire"
starts her journey here huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I found where you can download all of the volumes of the light novel, preeeeety sure it’s illegal.

I dont like where this is going

especially the "another reincarnated" part

Dex-chan lover
@Hehahe

Even in the first chapter, THE FIRST chapter, the whole event happens in a school classroom.

To be fair ,expecting kumo to be the only reincarnator is wishful thinking at best.

Bruh this vampire baby just got born and he/she already has 75k skill points. Also does the true ancestor title make him/her the origin of vampires? Is he/she the first vampire?

Dex-chan lover
@Eyay13 Probably not the first, but they can be a first? Some settings have multiple progenitors in the whole vampirism thing. There might be some other source for all of the original vampires, some god or maybe an artifact or spell or something. So you could theoretically make new originals, start whole new bloodlines, even after the uh... original originals have long since established theirs. There's all kinds of different precedents in all kinds of different settings.

Fed-Kun's army
@Eyay13 Not progenitor, but born on level of progenitor. Yeah, it's op. It's like Kumo reincarnating as the First spider Demon King instead

Users who are viewing this thread