So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

Dex-chan lover
@AxeBurningfire If that person happened to live in certain parts of Wales, sending old fashioned mail to them would be a cruel and unusual punishment according to most civilized countries laws.

@Beregorn Well, I can think of a simple explanation. When they met her before she was the Zoa Ere; a legendary and super rare Taratect variant that usually kills it's self with it's corrosion attack. Additionally it was dark in the Labyrinth where she saved them and they probably didn't get a super good look at her. So when you come across a Taratect monster no one knows anything about but you've had experience with a "friendly" Taratect monster no one has ever see before the best method of approach is trying the same method that worked on the first.

Group Leader
@Eldau ah I see thank you at least Thats not that far I cant wait to see tha arachne form and to see her speaking to humans.

Dex-chan lover
the manga is doing the same thing the anime did huh...

in a far more tolerable manner than the anime did... xD

Dex-chan lover
@XerxesBreak24
@Q_u_w
is changing which perspective we should see.

the adventurers meeting Kumoko here was the result of two chapters from two different perspectives. One was about cautionary approach, the other was doing the opposite of gloating

Users who are viewing this thread