So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

Group Leader
@3am

> she kinda is a psycho with all this killing with no remorse

Well... yeah. That's kinda the point. Kumoko isn't quite psycho, but she's very amoral. That's part of what makes her so interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@3am Don't forget that she has been living most of her life in a place that has the law of the jungle, and has only gotten out of it since.
Losing some screws from it is something that's kinda expected.

@3am well bruh it's the manga/comics logic for ya. I even wonder why some super heroes wear their underwear outside their clothes and some wear their bra's and panty only to fight villains...

Wasn't turning off parallel will a bad move? now the corruption may affect her entire soul

Double-page supporter
The explanation of Kumoko I like is basically using Slime and Overlord
Slime is like a good/Paragon run.
Overlord is like an evil/renegade run
And Kumoko is like opening up a Bethesda game and just killing the entire world because it seems like it might be entertaining

Group Leader
I'm hoping MC will heal the girl's scar as well... not sure if MC has any healing spell though.

Dex-chan lover
Kumoko is not impressed by the worldbuilding of this world. Step off the road and you get attacked by millions of bandits and starving wolves.

@gr8g
No, the anime is following the Novel route and trying to be the most faithful possible even with the time limitation of every anime adaptation. The manga is the one that took a different route.

The manga is based in one of the few novels that use at its maximum the non-linear plot structure and unreliable narrator, but decided to follow a linear structure. What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
Finally she is getting some allies!!! Maybe even friends. I wonder when we'll meet the other isekaied* characters.

@me474
You do know that the manga is actually the one that isn't faithful, right?
The students side is way more importat to the plot than the mere grinding that the anime skipped.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that skill combo is def not over powered or something...

Just wishing you into dust like that? Yeahhhhhh
Even bad guys let you flail at them before killing you
I don't know how to feel about a instakill by just looking

Question:
I only choose to read manga... , but now the anime is out .... should I read LN?

Users who are viewing this thread