So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.2

Double-page supporter
@AntBin it's "eroge" censored which is short for "erotic game". Don't ask me why the word is censored, Japan is weird.

Fed-Kun's army
@AntBin

I know you already got your answer, but don't think that just cause it has 'those' elements that they're bad. There are some REALLY good ones too.

Like the original Fate/Stay Night VN's. There were only like 2 or 3 ero scenes in each route, and they only made up like 2% of the story! It was an amazing read and I recommend it to anyone who will listen. Fair warning:
Shirou will talk a LOT about cooking and HOW he cooks in the down time between fights.

@windfang while anime does include human POV it's changed to more easily be adapted to anime(like in LN the POV starts with Human POV MC being an infant and in Anime it starts them being teens), so i still recommend at reading LN, tho you can read WN, the first half of it is poorly translated, translation get's better when RTD picked it up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siragon Up to this point it's either kill or be killed, she is pretty much set on that. The same with those elves assassin, she could simply long-range paralyze them and let the human capture for interrogations. It's more of the hassle of keeping prisoners alive, as you still have to care for them to some extend.

@Arijec123
Many thanks!
So the manga actually adapts the LN, huh? I always lumped WN and Manga together and treated LN as something of a rewrite. Anyway, that settles it then. I'll have to grab LN some of the days.

Dex-chan lover
@personal852 most manga is based on the ln because they want people to buy the ln. Its just like when the anime comes, new people read the manga and or the ln.

@Liquidxlax
is rewriting or changing the original novel(WN) into revised version(LN) encouraged in the industry as a sales tactic? Surely, if popular WN gets LN version, people would buy the stuff because of the differences. But it's just, so strange concept to me. Maybe Kumo Desu is a special case? Is this something prevalent in the industry?
Thanks!

Anime stuff (but no spoiler)

Can I spend a minute to declare that our Spider-san
was cute as fuck in human form
? Thank you Anime! 😍

Double-page supporter
@zephyroths
6668fe2ed6ff72903ce23667b1e103d4.png

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
EipYUYs.jpg

@personal852
Yea is very common, the thing is most authors start writing their stories in sites similar to wattapad and when those stories become popular companies such as square enix or kadokawa contact the author for a light novel adaptation and they give the author an editor to revise the original story and change redundant parts or add parts the author couldn't add in the original story.
But yes is for the moneys.

Thank You for the chapter!

I don't know why but I felt like it was too short 😭

@Violetta_Vallerie in the last anime episode we were shown all the students from their previous life. Our dear Spider-san is among them. I won't point out who "should" be, but from what we saw in the manga, there is a strong similarity to a certain young lady. A really cute one IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread