So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that finds this fucking moronic? You could literally have stopped all of this by just leaving, you have no connection here anyway so just bugger off, hide or something and ignore that yelling moronic old man. There is a giant f cliff face right next to you, go down it and make a cave so that they can't bother you, problem solved.

That went different from the web novel. Now I want to read the light novel and the web novel while I have other 3 books and 3 manga to read. I should study a little more.

@Chet31 i get where you're coming from but she found a decent way to live, was learning the common language and for the moment didn't have to worry about her mother or the demon lord. In a certain sense she had found a paradise. I wouldn't wanna give that up either.

@Kabeidon the anime follows the literal source material closer than the manga. You, my friend, should shut up if you don't take the efort to learn

Damn, Ariel looks way hotter than in the novel Illustration. Btw, read spoiler below at your own risk.
[/Demon King or Ariel, the actual Ancient Divine Beast and The Origin Taratect. One of Potimas's Lab rat long before the SYSTEM was built. The next manga chapter she will meet hero Julius, Shurein's brother who happen to be there. (Btw ''HERO'' title gives ability to kill ''DEMON KING'' no matter how big the power gap is.) Kumo died but she found a loophole to create an infinite resurrection-like ability.]

@Chet31 As it was stated the war would have happened either way (you will learn later why). They were just looking for a diplomatic reason to start it which is why they sent in that annoying old guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
She can't hide. The demon lord Ariel have a psychic link with her, so in impossible to do that.
She interfere with the war because if the wrong side win, they will try to capture and use her

Group Leader
@Railander
Site's working fine on my end though.
The manga is now currently at LN's Vol.5 Ch.6, but I suggest start reading it from the begining while only reading the Human Side chapters if you are a manga only reader.

MD@Home
@GM_Rusaku
it worked a couple of minutes later, was probably overloaded from everyone clicking the link.
thanks for finding the current volume.

Dex-chan lover
@WanRa I'm pretty sure the link was destroyed after she killed mother which is also the reason why it took so long for her to attack again.

Users who are viewing this thread