So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Fed-Kun's army
Someone who has read the novel/web novel please explain wtf is going on, because i'am to lazy to read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Yea, as I thought that a big spell would surely attract attention
She should've just leveled up all her evil eyes on such exp farm occasion 😀

Group Leader
Hey guys, I just finished reading the 10th volume of the LN. Does anyone know what chapter of the WN I should read from here ?

Double-page supporter
@lanningj I don't get why some people like to give spoilers which:
1. Nobody asked for.
2. Had no connection whatsoever to the current chapter.

Should just have kept them buffed with Charity, and used evil eyes on the general, instead of doing something this high profile

In terms of Manga vs novel & anime, I think the main difference is that the Manga seems to do everything in chronological order instead of release order basically. The anime human subplot seems to be at least a decade after the spider subplot, since all the reincarnated humans are still kids. Which makes following the two timelines very confusing

at this rate probably better to wipe out those army, massive level up boost isnt it

Man this just feels like the dumbest move possible by Kumo since she already knew the Demon King was after her so acting like this was basically a neon sign saying "I'm here Demon King. Pls kill me". Much prefer the Web Novel version where she first gets attacked by the Demon King after being worshipped by as a Divine Beast for a while.

Dex-chan lover
@fernaldi01 I don't get why are you so angry about something you DON'T HAVE TO SEE, there's a reason spoilers are behind a button.

Users who are viewing this thread