So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

Dex-chan lover
So the manga designs are awesome across the board.

She’s here!!! 🥳🥳🥳

@Yeetling_beta She indeed can't use teleport, so she asked Guili-boi to tp her to our favourite spider
in reality Demon Lord is in a very thigh spot her, she can't Kill Kumoko and lost almost all her kin ( pupet & queen and Body brain has almost killed her by attacking her mind but she save herself by fusionning with her. And because Guili-boi is an old friend of her he offert to tp her to kumoko to try and stop her

Double-page supporter
Began reading the novel after the last chapter (50.2), but holy fuck is the manga rushed. Can understand why the novelists are mad

-but you will die now... little awkward sentence imo but alright lol

@AceTheBase nah they're just a minority. I for one enjoy how the manga has been playing out. There aren't many plot points and important details in the LNs to begin with, so when you squeeze them for its essences it basically this manga. You'd just missed most of the flavors if you only read the manga though.

Fed-Kun's army
Began reading the novel after the last chapter (50.2), but holy fuck is the manga rushed. Can understand why the novelists are mad

@AceTheBase Yeah, while I do enjoy the manga, I don't think I would understand a lot of it without the novel.

@Chet31
You do remember that Kumoko has the title "Merciless", right?

Also, did the manga already explained Kumoko's rules?
Anyway:
Rule 1: No mercy towards those that attack me.
Rule 2: Always eat what you kill.
Can't remember what Rule 3 was.

@lanningj
False, the manga can't fight against this tummy
VGVZ5k2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread