So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.1

@OniBarubary have to agree to a degree, might be partly just how it's presented in the art. I do hope there's some sort of a self reflection thing going on after this. Then again if I suddenly realized I was sociopath now I'm not sure how much I would reflect on it, being sociopath and all...

Lesson learned: Next time, don't burn the web.

Also, I hope they also show this from the humans' POV, like they do in the WN / LN. This encounter, and with the investigation team from before.

Supporter
I'm trying to figure out what the best way to communicate with humans when you don't share the same language. If this was the goal and if I were her, I might do something like this:
1) Webbing them all with the thread manipulation skills so they are immobilized. That'll stop them from attacking and realize that they could die on a whim at that point.
2) Draw something with some medium for them to see. Most likely going to be more thread manipulation as I'm guessing the wall is too hard, and it would be hard for the immobilized to see the ground. So communicating peacefulness and no intent to harm through pictures and judging their expressions to help see what they are thinking.
3) Release one at a time, starting from the weakest, being very careful to make sure they won't be hostile before releasing the next one. If any turn hostile, web them again, and then try again until the point comes across.

Of course if step 1 manages to kill them due to the threads being too strong for them or something, then this plan doesn't work at all.

I'm sure the author considered something like this, and this plan is more boring to convey than just a fight scene....so buh bye Mr. Soldiers. The heroes will probably survive along with any soldiers that give up on attacking her.

@sketches
Keep in mind that the place was burning so using her webs wouldn't really work out all that well...

@DarkLordAlfie
So she is just giving up on communicating with humans?
- With Humans?
No
-With humans who burn her thread?
Yes

Rules to be ok with Kumo
- Don't attack her
- Don't burn her thread
- Don't steal her food
-
Don't attack Oka-sensei
-
if you're beaing molested (or eated) by an Arachne don't show resistance just ler her end quickly

Aggregator gang
When yo try to catch a low level pokemon, but then a wild critical hit appears of nowhere ?

Kumoko should know they had no way of knowing it was her home specifically and communicated instead. Then again, Kumoko isn't the greatest brainstormer on that front.

Fed-Kun's army
imagine a spider on top of a mountain of hornets, happily eating, while making strange sounds >;v

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, is this a turn to the dark side? Granted, we already know what will happen with that terribly placed jump into the future.

Contributor
I don't think we saw much of Ronan in the WN. It'd be interesting to see him here.

Dex-chan lover
My question is, what did the first group say when they met a kindly spider who ate fruit?

Users who are viewing this thread