So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
she is making a peace symbol ? or is it a symbol of upside-down crucifixion ? lol .

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/D2jvxI2BFHN_eJhHPuiTNkmnyY1SRnGXHmSQsD9AcR39K60DCrsTUva7h4FUjDUe1wcot5pFZr-fkryyYIiT80lXlH7pihXWONKalPV2oDNx-Mh_WMKge5gl0cLFk8keBm8GvWLzjS9Hfto2G9g6rnEFWlKBBsCgsCLgKj3t8LTBxcnnJKo_R7O1O03rKTiZpsUPtTB5c2zRf5qe9RQTjUEvmvdwfoq-fGi6zpeMctOX1D6VluhZkou8l3hN8yvekmgPym9QCFKRSv_yYYZ4fVxOc6BaEh_qO0NEVj27X51mS8Q6hHXMvf0rkCuyWBjNSJsU4qI7MiAaF1-HzgCU2_sK7ANEtBZayNue9B1ejnHAIid4MNJuUWhtqaIjlT7kuKBO-98ts8eSVAghjJguuHgKcK5eu7mA60PUK69p5BRGQb0BGWSkX0kKt8kDregVB-VRdzfMyyVyOpCfMDJTTrSj8fQo5ZPLH_RcLwyT_m5eEZ20bpknUMuzYq1UBbSSwLda4l7lhDMrKvH3Fa5X--MBgZoUNwAWOmGUFnW2rU9iHDs5tMTZhFkRLTWbfCD0AG69d3K5B6m5SpXgm0LJyH7iLElEQOKjZo31AkM_kBrpE3rScWdtrv_hgOHijMgiwZCNE-u6nN9b0Wy2AMEPYD6oKtJJiksERiWxSUpy7cqFlhusb9Wuar8=w1565-h876-no

Aggregator gang
Kumoko is now outrageously OP to the surface, she really did graduate from the world's largest Dungeon lmao

Group Leader
when did darkness bullet cause such aoe dmg?

Also didn't they previously say monsters were escaping to the outside b/c of her?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, few days ago I decided to finally read the manga (the anime is probably going to be the utter shit, you know it! they'll probably finish the dungeon in like 3 or 4 episodes) and what a great timing, she comes out of the dungeon... No cliffhanger at all xD she did it!

And lol looks like all this time people have been complaining because she's evil? of course she is! she has the taboo skill but beside that EVERYTHING in that dungeon tried to kill her, even humans! only after getting the fear skill is that monster decided that it wasn't a good idea to face her head on... This is like those RPGs that don't activate the skill level gap mechanic where inferior monster won't bother you, so you have to kill goblins in lvl 90 because they get in the way.

What really surprised me was that she decided to face the earth dragon without waiting for her other minds to come back, was there really a hurry? also impressive that she didn't evolve with just that kill.

anyone know which chapter of Light Novel Or Web Novel to read from here?
I don't want to wait any more for the manga

@4rcane
Start in volume 4 in the Light Novel or Chapter 150 in the Web Novel. BUT before starting go back and read ALL previous side chapters (S, K, Interludes, etc).

Note: Side Chapters are different between in LN and WN.
DO NOT mix side chapters between mediums. If you're going to read the LN then buy (or download) volumes 1-3 to read those chapters.

Note 2: The manga only adapted 2 Interludes:
- The Nightmare of the Labyrinth (volume 3)
- The Demon Lord's Aide Sighs at a Meeting (volume 2)

Dex-chan lover
kumoko getting hit with that rock and then zapping the utter shit out of the guardsman is the equivalent of pusha t vs. drake.

Double-page supporter
SHE HAS FINALLY LEFT THE DUNGEON

I can't believe I'm witnessing this chapter. I've been following this manga since the very first release and she has come such a long way. I feel like a parent watching her child grow up.

Dex-chan lover
@pooriputak i’m neither suprised (push gave an entire guest verse of subs to jadakiss on his recent album) nor offended (drake was trying to play it off across the entirety of scorpion and omertà) that this happened. anyways, back to manga related topics so that the mods don’t physically manifest in my bedroom with a 2x4...

haha that last part man XD btw read shinka no mi and greatest alchemist if u didnt read i just read it today both funny and good i read web novel cuse the manga is not published that much

Users who are viewing this thread