So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.2

Group Leader
So, okaa-san is scarier than the strongest dragon? too close to real life...

@Aureliano
What I said was there's more rock for her mother to blow through if she's in her home area than there is for her to blow a whole through the ceiling. So one blast wouldn't make it through to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob - I am not sure which turning point we're talking about, but I think we already passed one of them - when she maxed out Taboo and we stopped knowing all that she knows.
From that point on, her behavior stops making much sense to us, which from my point of view diminishes the story.
It takes 2-3 arcs of WN for the readers to catch up, and she might still be hiding something in one of those chapters I haven't read yet

It's been a long time since I read the WN, and the manga is based on LN anyway, but the next turning point is...
not very soon. At the pace the manga is going, I don't expect to see it in any reasonable time frame.

Aggregator gang
If we get 11 pages every month it will take years to progress in any significant event.
Question for the light novel readers: Does it have the same speed or is it faster in bringing out content?

@black1210 i never read the novel, but from what people comment here, the manga seems to be only focused on the mc, the novel have other side stories outside the labyrinth progress happens on the world history while the mc is kinda isolated from global events for a very long time. So that said its almost a different way to tell the history, i dont think its comparable.

Stop mom I can take care of myself!
For real though Kumo is fucked all escape routes are cut off looking forward to how she's gonna get out of this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda hope she doesn't become an arachne because I like her as a cute little spider

Your mother probabely mad cause you killed humans.
Cant say that thought mother has probabely killed thousands of humans.

I dont want our mc to kill humans. More I want her to find a love parthner.

What if her mother is actually just staying there because she wants to make her new babies fodder for her to be the new queen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread