So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 45.2

@MangaLover6
Nope
They're just normal Puppets with new appearance. All the Puppets have high intelligence (they can talk, resolve problems, etc), work really well together and have their own personalities.
It's just that the hard shell isn't capable of showing emotions or produce noise due to the lack of vocal cords.

A little bit more spoilery than the last part
Arie is so pissed at the end of this chapter because the Puppets are her daughters. And the same can be said for the Puppets, the reason why they decided to attack instead to run was because they're trying to kill the being that is attacking their mother (Ariel).

df7a735280056511ef35659b27873202.jpg

I feel old.

@Rugid

Ah, yes. I should've remembered that the LN exists as well. Good point.
Another interesting point will be, how they handle the whole stats thingy. It was interesting in the beginning, but at the end I just went from 'A whole lot' to 'Whoa, those are big numbers' to 'Ah, stats ok' and didn't even read most of them even if the translator went the extra mile to translate them all for us.

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15 wait so this means that the demon queen is the grandma of all, even spider mother, i guess she will become the "arachne"
arachne-greek-mythology-spider-half-600w-1598106076.jpg
so what happens after that how op does she become is there more OP monsters

Dex-chan lover
My gosh how long has this manga been going on MC haven't even communicated with humans the anime is gonna cover even more than the manga at this rate

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@DeadlyShadow0
It's a little more complicated than that. Ariel didn't got born as a normal taratect, she always had the appearance she has now.
Just to give you an idea hoe special she is
Ariel is even older than the RPG System that governs the world. She was alive when that world was a normal place without the stats and skills.

Dex-chan lover
page 1 : the kanji-s are 鵜 飼 = cormorant fishing : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E9%B5%9C%E9%A3%BC%E3%81%84

page 7 : the kanji on her back is 滅 =
destroy
fall; collapse; be destroyed
die; perish; disappear

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/滅

Fed-Kun's army
Could someone please tell where should I start to read the light novel to continue just after this chapter ?
Thanks for the help !

Users who are viewing this thread