So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge - Ch. 3 - Daily Routine

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm not one to talk bad about the Necromancer skill set or build in TTRPGs but girl if you want revenge sending a single or two zombies into a town is not going to get the effect you desire especially if your dealing with a society that's familiar with zombies. You need bulk/family size numbers otherwise your couple zombies will be swatted down before they grow their numbers enough to be a significant threat.

I dont think she only sent 2, I think she sent mutiple zombie in diferent area. Wish she sent it first to prince chamber

Wait so there's no more of this at all, and we just have to wait and see if we're lucky for another chapter

Thanks for the update, hope you guys pick it back up... Disappointed.

As the other commentors from Naver says they hope the author will continue this work somewhere else someday, I do hope for that too.

wait when did this become a zombie comic....

nuoooooh T_T so are there any more chapters to be translated? i really liked this..

P.S. If this gets continued, we will still continue it. I mean, we didn't say we'd drop it. It's just that, for now, it ends here. However, I think the author might still continue this work somewhere else. Who knows? We'll let you know if ever there's news about it.

Thanks for the update i accept all kind of revenge coz its interesting

Dex-chan lover
No romance, just revenge. I like it but why does it have to end? I hate it here 😐

They're trying to humanize the warrior and the prince? No, I refuse. I won't accept them as MLs.
I hope the story gets picked up again someday.

Dex-chan lover
@Krune
To be fair, that's what i'd do, i'd send it after the people who betrayed me, fully expecting it to fail, just to make a point that you have made the person you betrayed your greatest enemy.
Of course personally, i wouldn't use zombies, i'd use something like familiars, too much risk of collateral damage.

Double-page supporter
What? It's over?!

Man, but I'm so invested now!!

I hope the author continues it.

Now I'm curious which one won the competition if THIS is the loser.

Her goal is to ruin the Kingdom right? Triggering zombie apocalypse is actually a great idea lol. I mean, as far as this chapter goes, the citizens are also trash for agreeing to condemn the Saintess and the other companions WHO HAD SAVED THEM so easily :D It's actually really great to see an MC who's first action of vengeance is to literally draw life lol. I hope the author will continue it someday.

@Krune well it serves as a warning and its an assumption that she sent one or two. But just the fact that one appear will most likely cause unrest of people thinking there may be more if one was able to get in that far.

Users who are viewing this thread