So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge

im so fucking happy there isn’t a romance tag. so many times when they reincanate the evil plotter
either the prince or warrior here
actually just had some misunderstanding and they fall in love or something. all the FLs problems are solved through marriage and it ruins the grand revenge aspect.

in this one i fully expect her to either band together with someone like
her sister (i’m unsure if she’s dead or not)
action-style in order to actively bring about the ruin she desires. it’ll be wonderful to read and it’s a breath of fresh air for a FL to be actively solving her problems with her own power instead of through romance.

Dex-chan lover
Is this really shoujo? It seems like seinen with a female MC to me so far.

i noticed this was an entry for the naver comic contest and there were only like 3 episodes that released...? does anyone know if the author will continue this outside the contest (since it didn't win) ?? the story is really intriguing and i love a good revenge

Fed-Kun's army
You know those JP isekais where the summoned hero gets betrayed after killing the demon king? That, except the one betrayed is the saintess who’s an original resident of the world. Hero gets his entire party executed

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many chapters it's going to take until it turns into a romance SoL where nothing is happening.

Dex-chan lover
Shoujo revenge story? ... is she gonna gossip really hard about her enemy and give them untasty tea with old sweets?

@SanityBlurz ...she did kill him, though, so by that logic she isn't a fool. She was literally detroying his head. Pretty damn sure she was saying she'll send the body back....

Okay so it said End after chapter one but now there is a chapter 2??? Does that mean this was originally a promo but then it got serialized?? Hope so because the story is good so far! please keep translating, thank you for the quality scans!

Group Leader
OMG YAAAAAAS!!! I've been waiting for this, thank you so much for picking it up 😍

IIRC this was a part of a competition comic Naver did and got chosen to be serialized, that is why chapter 1 was marked as 'end'.

Users who are viewing this thread