Sodatechi Maou! - Vol. 8 Ch. 161 - One Of These Days

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is the end? I think I need to read the whole thing again from the start, because it's seems to be .... unsatifactory. It's kind of come out of nowhere....

Anyway, thanks for the translation @CaldwellBCladwell!

Maris is not dead ( not sure on who took him back even though i read all the chapters prior, this ending was very sudden)

Okay okay this is just a bullshit theory of mine but I think the point of the story is like this (Keep in mind I am shit at theories)
Maris is suppose to be the hero that would kill the demons lords when he grows up.(I mainly think this because they have the typical humans vs demon shit)
However I think the mother or God knew this and instead of killing the demon lords with Maris growing up killing them with a sword through the heart, they will be killed with love through the heart.(I think this because this low info ending this is what I think the story is suppose to end)
Basically kid is the destiny hero that is suppose to kill them but fuck it send him as kid to change the hearts of the demon lords so that one day they will unite humans and demons.(You know typical shit)
This is just my theory and like always it's shit. Oh well...

Double-page supporter
A very poorly done ending, sort of. It feels like this was supposed to happen MUUUUUUUCH later, but it musta got axed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with you guys, the ending is so shitty I couldn't believe that was the ending.

Group Leader
Maris isn't dead, he was "kidnapped" by that world's god in the previous chapter. The god sent Maris there in the first place to inflict Stockholm Syndrome on the 3 Demon Lords. Now they can't do anything without thinking of him first, basically neutering them and preventing them from leading an attack on the human world.

Users who are viewing this thread