Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

Fed-Kun's army
@Nitrook Thanos is a pussy compared to our boy here. No 50% snaps, if all of humanity decides to focus their "killing intent" on this fine lad that's a 100% dead humanity.

I don't know if its because i came with no expectations at all but i'm enjoying it so far

I'm in love with the absurdity of this whole damn thing. I really thought such an overpowered ability would get stale in 5 or so chapters but nope. It just keeps escalating. And the back and forth with the protagonist's completely nonchalant attitude towards this murder spree is just so entertaining.

Not sure what all the negative comments are about and the low-ish rating aswell.

Didn't pick this one up because it had 'cheat' in the title and all those manga suck. Instant Death as an ability actually turns out to be really cool. Everything's laid out in the first chapter pretty much. There's no cheap ass pull power-ups or anything like that. It just constantly pokes fun at all of the usual isekai / power fantasy tropes while being one itself. Because the manga is just stupid fun and doesn't take itself seriously at all it doesn't end up being hypocritical garbage.

Perfect dumb fun manga to kill some time with. 10/10 enjoyment.

I actually like this one. It's like an even more absurd version of One Punch Man where the setting is just absolutely nuts.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmhh, the swarm aggressor didn't attack the city in the WN and therefore wasn't killed, in the following chapters it was noticed a bit but just as another monster in this isekai, they decided to make it die in the manga but I don't understand if when it died it had a after effect or that crack thing was the vampire bombardment.
Note: the vampire attack is the closest they get to kill MC in the novel until where I 've read it, she just send suicide clones at mach speed crashing the city randomly, she is very smart and thought MC needed to feel killing intent or know the enemy to IK it.

Fed-Kun's army
Note: For those who cares about machine translation, it seems like the version by Delle is just edited MTL. A shame, it would’ve been a real gem if a serious group picks it up.

Group Leader
Translator pointing out what web novel chapters the manga chapters correspond to.

You're the real MVP

Group Leader
Translator pointing out what web novel chapters the manga chapters correspond to. You're the real MVP
All translators = the real MVP for translating shitty manga like this

i love it

Another isekai w/ overpowered mc done right!! Please continue and thank you your hard work, translators!

Users who are viewing this thread